True Grit Test Booster is a testosterone booster supplement sold on Amazon and elsewhere online.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market so we were keen to find out more about True Grit, as it seems to be a popular product.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular testosterone booster supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We have been hearing quite a bit about this particular supplement on social media and found that many healthy and fitness websites were saying good things about it. Naturally, we wanted to take a look for ourselves.
Our True Grit Test Booster review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement.
We’re going to break down the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to find out whether True Grit deserves a place on our list of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
There are so many different testosterone boosters on the market right now that it’s become more difficult to pick out the top products.
Our review is going to give you all of the important information about True Grit so that you can decide whether it’s the right supplement for you or not.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the True Grit testosterone booster supplement from all angles.
True Grit Test Booster – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, True Grit Test Booster is a testosterone booster supplement made by True Grit and sold at various online outlets such as Amazon and Bodybuilding.com.
We found the official True Grit website, but it simply redirected to the MuscleTech site.
The bottle says that True Grit is a “scientifically dosed” test booster.
According to the official marketing material on Amazon, this supplement will:
• Boost Free Testosterone
• Decrease Cortisol
• Reduce Estrogen
The marketing material goes on to claim that True Grit uses “clinically tested” key ingredients to help boost testosterone levels naturally.
The listing on Amazon also claims that True Grit will help to decrease the testosterone to cortisol levels in your body.
We’re pretty impressed by the claims made about this product, but generally speaking we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype surrounding supplements.
Instead, it’s usually best to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and real customer reviews.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the all-important ingredients section of True Grit as we look to see where it stands.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our True Grit review by looking at the actual ingredients list of this supplement as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should praise the manufacturers for going against the growing trend and not using a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we are clearly shown the doses of each of the individual ingredients, which makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of the supplement.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the True Grit Test Booster formula.
• Zinc – This is a solid ingredient for any testosterone booster. Zinc is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. It’s a solid start in the True Grit ingredients formula.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is another good ingredient for a testosterone booster supplement. It’s a rich source of important things such as Zinc and Magnesium, and has also shown promise itself at potentially being able to raise testosterone levels.
• Broccoli – You’re definitely already familiar with this healthy vegetable. Broccoli is rich in a substance called Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is believed to help regular and control estrogen levels.
• Ashwagandha Extract – This is a pretty good ingredient. It’s a herb which has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. As well as its potential ability to reduce stress levels and anxiety, Ashwagandha has also shown promise at potentially being able to boost testosterone levels.
• Shilajit Extract – This is a somewhat strange, sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan Mountains. That said, there are some suggestions that it could help to boost testosterone levels.
• Boron – This is another dietary mineral which is claimed to increase testosterone levels when supplemented orally. It’s another decent inclusion in the True Grit Test Booster ingredients formula.
• Safed Musli Extract – Also known as Chlorophytum Borivilianum, this is a herb which has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It has a history of use as an aphrodisiac, although most of the evidence currently supporting it is from rat studies and not humans.
• Bladderwrack Extract – We must say that we’ve not come across this ingredient in too many testosterone boosters before. It’s a type of seaweed which is thought to increase metabolism. We’re not too sure about it though.
• Yacon – Also known as Smallanthus Sonchifolius, this ingredient has shown potential as perhaps being a solid prebiotic. For that reason, it may have benefits for intestinal health. However, we’re not fully convinced about this particular ingredient.
The True Grit Test Booster formula has some decent ingredients in it. Things such as Fenugreek, Zinc and Boron can all help to support optimal testosterone levels in men.
However, we were a bit disappointed that True Grit is missing some important testosterone booster ingredients such as the following:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is usually one of the first ingredients we look for when examining testosterone boosters. It’s been shown to elevate T levels in men and pretty quickly as well.
Magnesium is another essential mineral needed by your body and that could help to support T levels, while Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our buyer’s guide to the best testosterone boosters currently on sale by visiting the link shown below.
True Grit Test Booster Reviews
We found 40 True Grit Test Booster reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. It had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars, claiming that they were on their second bottle of it and that it has helped them with their energy levels.
Someone else left a more negative review, saying that they had not noticed any benefits after having taken it for a year.
What About True Grit Test Booster Side Effects?
As always, we do recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve carefully checked each of the individual ingredients for yourself and read up about some of the potential side effects.
The formula seems pretty safe to us, but you can never be too careful when it comes to side effects.
We do also always recommend that you consult your doctor before thinking about adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
Although the True Grit Test Booster does contain a few decent things, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
That’s simply because it’s missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium.
Remember that you can see our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that there is no such thing as a magic supplement to solve your problems.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
Those two things should be the building blocks to any improvement.
That said, if you’re already making the right lifestyle choices, then adding a quality testosterone booster to your daily regimen can make a big difference to your results, especially if you feel you’ve hit a plateau.
True Grit Test Booster Review Conclusion
So, that brings us to the end of our True Grit Testosterone Booster review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent supplement that has a few good ingredients in it.
Things like Zinc, Boron, Fenugreek and Ashwagandha could all help to support optimal testosterone level.
However, because it’s missing some important ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium, we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.