TestoTEK is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called TEK Naturals and sold on Amazon and at some other places online.
We’re always looking to learn about the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about TestoTEK.
There are so many testosterone booster supplements on sale these days that it can actually be pretty hard to pick out the best products from the not so good.
Our TestoTEK review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see where it ranks in comparison to the leading products in this category on the market right now.
We’re going to be paying close attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether TestoTEK makes it onto our pick of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the facts about TestoTEK as we look to get an all-round feel for this testosterone booster supplement.
TestoTEK – The Basics
So, we’ve already seen that TestoTEK is a testosterone booster supplement made by TEK Naturals. We recently reviewed their main fat burners supplement called BurnerTEK here at SPORTING PHYSIQUES.
In case you don’t already know, testosterone boosters are a range of supplements that usually contain herbal extracts and vitamins, designed to help support testosterone levels in men.
You can buy TestoTEK on Amazon, as well as on the official TEK Naturals website. On Amazon, it currently sells for around $65 a bottle, which certainly makes it one of the pricier testosterone boosters out there right now.
According to the product listing on Amazon, taking TestoTEK will bring you the following benefits:
• Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
• Increases Energy and Stamina
• Enhances Libido and Virility
• Builds Strength and Performance
The marketing material on the official TestoTEK Amazon page says that it will help you to “transform your body into a fat burning machine”.
It also says that it will help to “improve your stamina and bedroom performance”.
And it also claims that it will “eliminate fatigue and supercharge your energy levels”.
This all sounds pretty good – but it’s not often that manufacturers criticise their own products.
Generally speaking, it’s better to take a close look at the important things such as the ingredients formula and dosages to get a real feel as to whether a supplement is going to actually help or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the arguably most important part of our TestoTEK review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this important part of our TestoTEK review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of this supplement.
Firstly, we should praise TEK Naturals for choosing to ignore the growing trends and not use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that we have transparently been shown the doses of every single ingredient in the formula, which is always good news.
We generally always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends.
Let’s not take a close look at the ingredients label of TestoTEK as shown on the actual bottle.
• Vitamin D3 – This is a solid ingredient for any testosterone booster supplement. It’s an essential nutrient that your body needs to be able to function properly. You probably already know that our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. The trouble is that it can be difficult to get enough of it all year round, which is why supplementing with it is always a solid idea.
• Vitamin K – Another solid ingredient which is also included in TestoFuel, one of the higher rated testosterone boosters on the market right now. It’s believed to work well alongside Vitamin D3 to help support normal testosterone levels.
• Vitamin B6 – You probably already know that B Vitamins are important for supporting your health overall. It’s believed that being deficient in B6 can negatively impact your testosterone levels, so it’s a solid inclusion in the TestoTEK formula.
• Zinc – This is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. Zinc is thought to play a key role in supporting normal testosterone levels. Many people don’t get enough Zinc from their diet, so supplementing it is a wise way to support normal T levels.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is our favorite testosterone booster ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in human studies to be able to raise testosterone levels in men – and sometimes in just a matter of days. That being said, it’s a small shame that TestoTEK only uses 2000mg per serving, as generally something closer to 3000mg is the more standard dose.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this is a pretty common testosterone booster ingredient. It has been shown in human studies to help boost T levels in infertile men.
• Stinging Nettle Root Extract – This is an OK ingredient. Nettle Root Extract is believed to have potent anti-inflammatory properties. It is claimed to boost testosterone levels, but there isn’t a huge amount of evidence to back this up.
• Oyster Body Extract – Oysters are a brilliant natural source of Zinc, which is presumably why TestoTEK have included it in their formula. As we’ve already covered above, Zinc is thought to play a role in supporting normal testosterone levels.
• Siberian Ginseng – This is a popular supplement ingredient which is often used as an energy tonic. It has a history of use in traditional medicine, and has been touted as an aphrodisiac.
The TestoTEK formula is pretty good, but it’s still missing a few things in our opinion, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients to make for a more effective supplement overall, while Boron is a dietary mineral that’s claimed to raise testosterone levels when it’s taken at higher doses than it’s found in food.
You can check out our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We did some digging and found 67 TestoTEK reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it 5 stars and claimed that it helped them to combat their low testosterone levels.
However, one person rated it one star and they said that they noticed no difference at all after having taken it for three months.
What About TestoTEK Side Effects?
The TestoTEK formula looks relatively safe to us, and it’s great news that this supplement doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about supplementing with any new product.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
TestoTEK is certainly one of the better testosterone booster supplements that we’ve reviewed recently. However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
That’s because the D-Aspartic Acid is slightly under-dosed, and it’s also missing a couple of our favorite ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements available to you right now below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that there is no such thing as a magic pill when it comes to getting into shape.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and taking part in a solid training regime before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, a quality supplement can help to support healthy testosterone levels and get you on point.
TestoTEK Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
TestoTEK is a decent supplement and has some solid ingredients in it.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best products in this category on the market right now.
That’s simply because some of the ingredients are underdosed, and it’s also missing some of our favorite testosterone booster ingredients.