TestoMenix is a testosterone booster supplement that’s available to buy at Amazon and at other places online.
We’re always looking to find out more about the latest testosterone boosters to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to take a closer look at TestoMenix, which seems to be pretty popular on Amazon.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about TestoMenix, then you’re in the right place.
Our TestoMenix review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see exactly where it ranks.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see if it competes with our selection of the leading testosterone boosters on the market right now.
There are hundreds of testosterone booster supplements on the market these days.
This review will help you to decide whether TestoMenix is the right product for you, or if your money would be better spent on something else.
So, without further ado, let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at the TestoMenix testosterone booster supplement.
TestoMenix – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, TestoMenix is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to help support healthy T levels.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone booster supplements are products which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help support optimal testosterone levels.
They have become more popular in recent years as more men look for ways to maintain optimal levels of the male hormone.
You can currently buy TestoMenix on Amazon for $35 for one bottle.
There’s not very much information about the company behind TestoMenix. In fact, the label simply says that the product is distributed by ‘TestoMenix’. The only information we have is that they are based in Orlando, Florida.
Taking a closer look at the supplement information page on Amazon, this product claims to bring you the following benefits:
• Build more muscle
• Enhance physical performance
• Restore vitality
The TestoMenix product page on Amazon goes on to claim that this supplement uses a “clean herbal blend” designed to promote peak performance.
The description also claims that this supplement can help to “revitalize and restore your masculinity”.
It also claims that TestoMenix will help to improve your stamina, confidence and energy levels.
It all sounds pretty good to us so far. But of course, we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype about supplements.
Instead, it’s usually better to focus on the important facts, such as the ingredients formula and the dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s get onto the next section in our review – the all-important ingredients formula.
Let’s kick off this important section by looking at the actual TestoMenix ingredients formula as written on the bottle.
It’s a real shame to see that TestoMenix uses a proprietary blend.
This is when a supplement manufacturer decides not to fully disclose their formula with their users.
Instead of being told exactly how much of each ingredient is used (as should be the case), we are only told the amount of the total blend.
This is far from ideal, as it means that we literally do not know what is in each capsule.
Anyway, let’s now take a look at the main ingredients in this formula.
• Horny Goat Weed – You may have guessed by the name that this ingredient has a history of use as an aphrodisiac. It’s also used as an erectile aid in Chinese medicine. It may also be able to boost testosterone – but it’s not really been studied properly in humans.
• Tongkat Ali – Another name for LongJack, which is a common testosterone booster ingredient. It is known as a pro-fertility and aphrodisiac. However, there is a lack of evidence surrounding testosterone boosting.
• Saw Palmetto Extract – This is a plant extract that has been touted for its supposed ability to boost testosterone. However, there is not much evidence to suggest that it actually works in humans.
• Orchic Substance – This is a substance that comes from bull’s testes. The idea of consuming this is pretty disgusting to us. And of course, it likely makes this product not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
• Wild Yam Extract – An extract which comes from a plant known as Dioscorea Villosa. It’s believed that it could help to balance the levels of some hormones in your system, but there’s not much more too it than than.
• Sarsaparilla Extract – An extract which comes from the root of the plant by the same name. It’s believed that it could help with a number of skin conditions. We’re not too sure what it’s doing in the TestoMenix formula.
• Nettle Extract – This is one of the ingredients in one of our top-rated testosterone boosters called Prime Male. It could have a number of benefits, including being a potent anti-inflammatory.
• Boron – This is a dietary mineral which is claimed to boost testosterone levels when supplemented at higher doses than it’s found in food. It’s a decent inclusion in the TestoMenix formula.
We’re not to keen on the TestoMenix formula if we’re honest, and it’s missing a lot of the things we like to see in testosterone boosters.
Here are some of the substances we were disappointed not to find in the TestoMenix formula:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is our favorite testosterone booster ingredient because it’s been shown in studies to help raise testosterone levels pretty quickly in humans.
Magnesium and Zinc, meanwhile, are two essential minerals that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly.
And Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements by following the link shown below.
At the time of writing, there were 253 reviews of this supplement on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer said that they noticed increased energy levels immediately after having started taking this product.
However, one unhappy customer rated it one star and said that it made no difference for them, even though they were working out five to six days a week.
What About TestoMenix Side Effects?
The problem with TestoMenix is the use of a proprietary blend makes it tricky to judge potential side effects.
That’s because we don’t know the doses of the actual ingredients in the formula, which is far from ideal.
As always, we recommend doing your own research into the ingredients and consulting your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
We don’t currently rate TestoMenix as one of the best testosterone boosters out there right now.
That’s because it uses a proprietary blend and is missing most of the ingredients we like to see in T-boosters.
Remember that you can see our updated guide to the best testosterone boosters on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there’s no such thing as a magic pill to solve all of your body problems.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and training hard before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your regime.
That being said, a good testosterone booster can make a difference if used correctly and sensibly.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our TestoMenix review.
Overall, we must admit that we were pretty disappointed by this supplement.
It uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of all of the ingredients, and it’s also missing some of our favorite substances for a product of this type.
Simply put, we feel that there are some far better options on the market right now if you’re looking to support optimal testosterone levels.