Today we’re going to be reviewing the seemingly very popular Star6urn fat burner supplement made by Team Six.
T6 StarBurn is available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online and claims to be the best supplement to help you to get into your best shape.
Unlike a lot of the fat burners on the market right now, T6 Star6urn doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about the T6 Star6urn supplement, then you’re in the right place.
The fat burner market has exploded in recent years and that means more choice than ever when looking for a helping hand to achieve your body goals.
However, the extra options have made it more difficult to pick out the best products from the rest of the pack.
The purpose of this Star6urn review is for us to take a close look at this fat burner supplement to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see whether it deserve a spot in our specific guide to the best fat burners on the market right now.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to star taking a close look at the basic facts about the Star6urn fat burner.
Star6urn – The Basics
So, we’ve already clearly worked out that T6 Star6urn is a fat burner supplement that’s designed to help with weight loss.
In case you didn’t already know, fat burners are supplements that usually contain a range of natural ingredients that could help to support metabolism and increase fat burning.
They have become incredibly popular in recent years, but many of them do not live up to the hype.
Team Six is the company behind Star6urn and they are currently headquartered in Tacoma, Washington.
You’ll find Star6urn to buy on Amazon for around $25. It’s also available to buy from the official T6 website.
The bottle of Star6urn says that it is a “dynamic fat burning formula”.
The marketing material on Amazon also says that it will help with the following things:
• Energy and Focus
• Appetite Control
• Weight Loss
The information on the Amazon listing goes on to claim that Star6urn uses a “scientifically backed natural fat loss formula” to help you achieve your body goals.
As we mentioned above, Star6urn doesn’t use Caffeine, so it can be classified as a “stimulant free” fat burner.
It all sounds pretty good so far. However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype from the manufacturers of their own supplements.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and the dosages to see if a product is actually going to work as claimed or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move onto the next all-important section in our review as we begin to focus on the ingredients.
Let’s kick off this crucial part by looking at the actual ingredients formula of Star6urn as written on the bottle.
It’s great to see that Team Six have gone against the trend and have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this formula.
This means that we know the exact doses of each and every ingredient in the formula, which is always good news.
Let’s now take a close look at each of the individual ingredients in the Star6urn formula.
• Chromium – This is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. It regulates glucose metabolism and so it’s a decent ingredient for any fat burner supplement.
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – This is actually an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in some top pre workout supplements than fat burners, but that doesn’t make it a bad inclusion. It can boost exercise performance and improve cognition. Both good things for working out.
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – This is another amino acid ingredient. It’s generally known for its touted mood boosting benefits. We’re not totally convinced that it could actually help directly with fat burning sadly.
• Green Tea – This is a solid ingredient for any fat burner. Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants and it’s also a thermogenic ingredient that can help to get your body burning more calories naturally. We always like to see it included in fat burners.
• Coleus Forskohlii – This is a herbal ingredient used in traditional medicine. It’s thought that it could help to boost testosterone and induce fat loss in men. It’s not a hugely common fat burner ingredient, but it’s not a bad inclusion here.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is a solid ingredient for any fat burner. Cayenne Pepper is a potent thermogenic ingredient that can help to get your body burning more calories. It also doubles up as a potential appetite suppressant, which could make sticking to your diet easier.
• Paradoxine – This is a branded fat loss ingredient that we’ve not come across very much before. It’s an ethanol extract of Grains of Paradise that’s claimed to help with fat loss. However, we’re not too convinced about it.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is a solid ingredient for any supplement. Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients in supplements in the body, and that can mean a more effective product overall.
The Star6urn formula has some pretty good things in it such as Green Tea, Cayenne Pepper and Black Pepper Extract.
However, it’s also missing a couple of our favorite fat burning ingredients – namely:
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It’s interesting that T6 have chosen not to use Caffeine in this supplement. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but some Caffeine can help to keep your energy levels up – even if you’re cutting back on the calories.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements around right now, many of which use the ingredients above, by following the link shown below.
At the time of writing, there were more than 211 reviews of this supplement on Amazon. It had an average customer rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
One customer rated it five stars and said that they were pleasantly surprised by this supplement.
However, one more negative review came from someone who said that they felt nothing after taking it.
What About Star6urn Side Effects?
The Star6urn formula looks to be a relatively safe one to us. It doesn’t use any stimulants, meaning that you don’t have to worry about getting too much Caffeine in your system.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also worth consulting your doctor before thinking about using a fat burner supplement.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
The Star6urn supplement has some decent things in it and it’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we also don’t rate it as one of the very best fat burners on the market right now.
To see which products make the cut, check out our dedicated guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
There is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
If you are already doing these things, then adding a quality supplement can make a difference to your results – as long as it’s used in the right way, and not as a ‘quick fix’.
Star6urn Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Star6urn review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat burner supplement that has some good ingredients in it and seems to be well-received by customers.
It’s also good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of any of the ingredients.
That being said, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now. We think that there are other better options available at the moment.