Alpha Muscle XT is a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called Team Six (T6) and sold at various online stores including Amazon.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’ve arrived in the right place.
Our Alpha Muscle XT review is going to concentrate on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see if it deserves a spot on our list of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
The testosterone booster market has grown rapidly in recent years, and that means that there’s more choice than ever if you’re looking for a supplement in this category.
But sometimes it can be difficult to pick out the best products from the not so good.
This review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this testosterone booster as we look to see where it stands.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, customer reviews and dosages as we look to see how good (or bad) Alpha Muscle XT really is.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at Alpha Muscle XT.
Alpha Muscle XT – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Alpha Muscle XT is a testosterone booster made by a company called Team Six.
Team Six are a US-based supplements company who are currently headquartered in Tacoma, Washington.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are supplements that usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help give your body more of the raw materials it needs to support normal testosterone production.
You’ll find Alpha Muscle XT on Amazon for around $50 a bottle, making it one of the mid-range testosterone boosters in terms of price.
The marketing material on the official Amazon listing says that taking this product will help you with the following benefits:
• Unleash Raw Power
• Override Genetics
• Prolong Male Longevity
• Intensify Your Alpha
This listing on Amazon also says that Alpha Muscle XT is a “Scientifically Proven Muscle Builder for Men”.
It also claims to help you to build strength, reduce stress and increase stamina.
Taking a look at the product description on the official Team Six website, it is also claimed to offer “Complete Male Optimization for everyday wellness.”
This all sounds pretty good – but it’s generally better to ignore the marketing hype when it comes to supplements and instead focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s move onto the next important section in our Alpha Muscle XT review and find out exactly what is inside each capsule.
Let’s begin this important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Alpha Muscle XT as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should congratulate Team Six for choosing not to use a proprietary blend in the Alpha Muscle XT formula.
This means that we are clearly told exactly what is in each and every dose, as the ingredients are listed along with their individual doses.
We always prefer products that don’t use proprietary blends, as there is really no reason for supplement makers not to be fully transparent with their customers in this modern day and age.
So, let’s now take a look at the individual ingredients that Alpha Muscle XT uses.
• Magnesium – We always like to see Magnesium used in testosterone booster supplements. That’s because it’s an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. It could also help to support normal testosterone levels.
• Zinc – Zinc is another dietary mineral that your body needs for survival. As well as being important for a number of crucial bodily processes, it’s believed to play a key role in helping to support normal testosterone levels in the body.
• Epicatechin – This is something known as a bioactive compound found in certain things such as dark chocolate. It’s claimed to be a myostatin inhibitor. There are suggestions that supplementing with it could help with muscle growth, but more studies in humans are really still needed.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is a branded form of a herbal extract which has a long history of use in traditional Indian medicine. It could help to reduce stress by reducing Cortisol levels. There is also some preliminary evidence linking it to increased testosterone levels. It’s a solid inclusion in the Alpha Muscle XT formula.
• Laxosterone – This is the brand name of 5α-Hydroxy Laxogenin. It claims to help with things like muscle growth and strength. However, we really would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used here in its place.
• Longjack – This is a common testosterone booster ingredient that’s also known as Eurycoma Longifolia. It’s known as a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac. There is a lack of evidence to suggest that it will actually influence testosterone levels in humans, however.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM, this is also quite a popular testosterone booster ingredient. It’s a nutrient found in things such as broccoli, and it is thought that it could help to regulate estrogen levels. However, we don’t really rate it as one of the best testosterone booster ingredients around right now.
The Alpha Muscle XT formula does have some pretty good things in it. However, it’s still missing a number of our favorite testosterone booster ingredients.
The main things we were disappointed not to find in this supplement were:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is our favorite testosterone booster ingredient. That’s because studies have shown that supplementing with it could help to boost testosterone levels in humans pretty quickly.
Boron is a mineral that could help to raise testosterone levels when supplemented at higher doses than it’s found in food.
And Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients in the supplement to help make the product more effective.
You can see our updated testosterone booster guide by following the link shown below.
Alpha Muscle XT Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 215 Alpha Muscle XT reviews on Amazon – and it had an average rating of 4.4 out of five stars, which is pretty solid really.
One happy customer said that it helped them to make some real lean muscle gains as they rated it five stars.
However, one person rated it one star and said that they didn’t notice a difference after having used it for 30 days.
What About Side Alpha Muscle XT Effects?
The Alpha XT Muscle ingredients formula looks to be pretty safe to us as it uses natural ingredients.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients used before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s always a good idea to consult your doctor before thinking about using any new supplementation.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
We don’t currently rate Alpha Muscle XT as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
It has some decent things in the formula but it doesn’t make the cut to feature on our list.
You can see our testosterone booster buyer’s guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always bear in mind that there’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems.
The first things you should always concentrate on is making sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any supplementation.
Testosterone boosters are able to help by giving your body some of the nutrients you need to support normal testosterone levels – but make sure that you’re making the right lifestyle choices first.
Alpha Muscle XT Review Conclusion
That brings us to the end of our look at Alpha Muscle XT.
We think that it’s a decent testosterone booster supplement. It has some solid ingredients such as Magnesium and Zinc, plus KSM-66 Ashwagandha.
It’s also good news that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the best testosterone boosters on the market right now because it’s missing things such as D-Aspartic Acid.