Six Star Testosterone Booster is a supplement designed for men looking to boost their levels of the male hormone naturally.
If you’re looking to find out all about the Six Star Testosterone Booster supplement then you’re in the right place, so read on.
The testosterone booster market has exploded in recent years as more and more men look to combat the effects of declining testosterone levels.
Testosterone is responsible for a number of crucial functions in the human body and low testosterone levels can bring about side effects such as decreased energy levels, lower muscle mass and a decrease in libido.
The purpose of testosterone booster supplements is to supply your body with the nutrients it needs to produce more testosterone naturally.
Six Star Testosterone Booster is a popular supplement which is available for sale on Amazon and at other stores such as GNC and Walmart.
The purpose of this Six Star Testosterone Booster review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles as we look to try and find out where it ranks in relation to the best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients label, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to try and find out how good (or bad) this product really is.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a look at the Six Star Testosterone Booster in a bid more detail.
Six Star Testosterone Booster – The Basics
As we have already deduced, Six Star Testosterone Booster is a supplement designed to help raise your levels of the male hormone naturally.
Six Star are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry, and the manufacturers claim to America’s number one selling bodybuilding supplement brand.
The official listing on Amazon claims that Six Star Testosterone Booster uses Boron, which has been shown to raise testosterone levels in men in just seven days.
According to the actual bottle, this product will:
• Maintain Peak Testosterone to Cortisol levels
• Enhance Training Performance
The official product page on Amazon also says that this supplement has been specifically designed for male fitness enthusiasts, bodybuilders, athletes and strength trainers.
So far, so good. Six Star Testosterone Booster makes the usual claims when it comes to helping to raise testosterone levels naturally.
However, we’ve really heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about testosterone booster supplements.
We’re going to now find out whether this product can actually live up to the promises made in the marketing material.
Let’s now take a close look at the actual ingredients in Six Star Testosterone Booster Elite Series as we look to see whether this product can compete with the best supplements on the market in this category or not.
Let’s kick off this crucial part of our Six Star Testosterone Booster review by looking at the actual ingredients label written on the bottle.
The great thing that we immediately can see from the label is that this product doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
We always advise that you stay away from products that use proprietary blends, as they are just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away with not disclosing the full doses of the ingredients in the supplement.
So, it’s good to see that Six Star have chosen to be completely transparent with their customers and show the full doses of the ingredients used.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients in the formula in a bit more detail.
• Calcium – Not a bad place to start in this short testosterone booster ingredients formula. Calcium has been shown to help raise testosterone levels in lab animals, but unfortunately there hasn’t been a great deal research into this potential benefit in humans. Of course, Calcium brings about a number of other health benefits, so it’s not a bad inclusion in the Six Star Testosterone Booster ingredients formula.
• Rhodiola Extract – This is one of those ingredients that we’re more used to finding in good pre workout supplements than testosterone boosters. It’s a good ingredient to get into your system before hitting the gym or exercising, because it’s believed to help reduce fatigue, enhance endurance, and promote cognition. All good things, but there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually influence testosterone levels at all.
• Ginkgo Extract – This is not an ingredient we’ve ever seen in any of the other testosterone booster supplements we’ve reviewed recently. It’s a herb which comes from the Maidenhair tree, and it has a number of potential benefits. It’s thought to help boost memory and cognition amongst other things. There is a study which shows that Ginkgo could help to raise testosterone levels in lab rats, which is presumably why it’s been included in this supplement. However, there’s not much clinical evidence suggesting that the same occurs in humans. As such, we would have preferred to have seen a more proven testosterone boosting ingredient used in its place.
• Boron – A great ingredient for a testosterone booster. Boron is thought to help both raise testosterone levels and lower oestrogen levels in man at the same time, making it a perfect inclusion for any testosterone booster supplement. It’s good to see that Six Star have included it in their testosterone booster supplement.
We’ve got to say that the Six Star Testosterone Booster ingredients formula is the shortest we’ve ever come across, as it only uses four substances.
This is not necessarily a bad thing, as less is sometimes more when it comes to health supplements.
But it’s a big shame that some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients were omitted from this supplement. Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Vitamin D3
• Zinc and Magnesium
D-Aspartic Acid is really one of the first ingredients you should look for when selecting a testosterone booster supplement.
That’s because it’s one of the few ingredients around that has been shown to help raise testosterone levels in humans – and sometimes in a matter of days.
Vitamin D3 is another ingredient that really should have been included in the Six Star formula, as it’s know to help support healthy testosterone levels.
And both Zinc and Magnesium are key nutrients which have been shown to help support healthy testosterone levels and production in men.
You can check out our updated guide to the leading testosterone boosting supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Six Star Testosterone Booster Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some Six Star Testosterone Booster reviews.
At the time of writing, this testosterone booster supplement had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars from 875 reviews on the official Amazon website, which is pretty good going really.
One positive review came from a person who said that it had helped them to reclaim the energy they had 20 years ago.
And a negative review came from a person who claimed that they started getting terrible migranes after starting on the supplement.
What About Side Effects?
The Six Star Testosterone Booster supplement formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
As this product uses natural plant extracts and other natural ingredients, it should be pretty safe.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That way, you can be sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients in the Six Star Testosterone Booster, for example.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
Not in our opinion. The Six Star Testosterone Booster has a few decent ingredients in it, but it’s also missing a whole host of the best testosterone boosting ingredients.
It was disappointing, for example, that this supplement didn’t use any D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, or Magnesium.
You can see our updated buyer’s guide to the best testosterone boosters around right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
A good testosterone booster can help to give your body the fuel it needs to start producing more of the male hormone naturally.
However, you should never look at a supplement of any type to replace sensible lifestyle choices.
Too many people take products like these and expect to immediately see miracle results.
You should always make sure that you’ve got both your training routine and nutrition plan on point before considering adding a testosterone booster to your daily regimen.
That said, a quality T booster can make a big difference if combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Six Star Testosterone Booster Elite Series review.
All in all, this is not a terrible testosterone booster (we’ve certainly seen worse), but it’s not going to challenge the leading products on the market right now.
It’s good that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend, and it does contain some good ingredients such as Boron.
But this product is also missing some key testosterone booster ingredients, such as D-Aspartic Acid and Vitamin D3.
Put simply, there are some far superior testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.