Sheer Test is a testosterone booster made by Sheer Strength Labs which promises to help raise your T levels naturally.
If you’re looking to get an in-depth low-down on Sheer Test and find out whether it’s a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place. So keep reading.
As you’re probably already aware, the testosterone booster market has grown at crazy rates in recent years, and there are now more products than ever on sale in this category.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review as many of the top testosterone boosters as possible as we look to try and determine the absolute best products in this category right now.
Whether you’ve actually been diagnosed as having low testosterone by a doctor, or if you simply suspect that may be the case, using a good quality testosterone booster is a great way to boost your levels of the male hormone naturally.
Sheer Test is one of the more popular testosterone booster supplements available, and so we thought it was time to take a close look at it to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
This Sheer Test review is going to focus on all of the key things you need to know about this supplement as we look to try and determine whether this is a testosterone booster worth trying or not.
We’re going to take a look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we seek to find out where it stands in relation to the competition.
So let’s get cracking with a bit more basic information about Sheer Test.
Sheer Test – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Sheer Test is a testosterone booster supplement made by Sheer Strength Labs which claims to help boost your levels of the male hormone naturally.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and at some other online outlets, and it claims to be “all natural, safe and honest”.
This sounds good to us, because we’ve heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about testosterone booster supplements.
According to the official marketing material of Sheer Test, this supplement will bring the following benefits:
• Enhanced Libido and Drive
• Increased Muscle Mass
• Enhanced Performance
Of course, whether this supplement will actually be able to deliver on its promises will largely be dependent as to whether the ingredients are actually any good or not.
Sheer Test claims to be backed by “proven science” to help deliver its testosterone boosting benefits.
We all like proven science, so this all sounds good to us.
However, it’s now time to put the manufacturer claims to one side and start taking a look at what this supplement is actually made of to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
So let’s now focus on the ingredients Sheer Test is actually made of.
Let’s kick this section off by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Sheer Test.
First off, full marks to Sheer Strength Labs for not using a proprietary blend in their Sheer Test ingredients formula.
So many of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently use proprietary blends to hide the doses of the ingredients used.
We always recommend that you pick a supplement without a proprietary blend, so Sheer Test is off to a good start in that respect.
Now, let’s take a close look at the actual ingredients used in Sheer Test to see what this product is really made of.
• Vitamin D3 – A good ingredient for any testosterone booster. Vitamin D is known for playing a role in helping to support healthy hormone production in your body. Your body creates it naturally when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but many people don’t get enough of it all year round, so it’s a good inclusion.
• Magnesium – A solid inclusion. Magnesium has been shown to help boost free and total testosterone levels in men when taken as a supplement, so it’s a good addition for any testosterone booster supplement.
• Zinc – Another good nutrient, and something that many men do not get enough of from their diet. Zinc has been shown to play a key role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels in men, so we always like to find it in testosterone booster supplements.
• D-Aspartic Acid – D-Aspartic Acid is a great testosterone boosting ingredient. Studies have shown that it can help to boost T levels in men within a matter of days. It’s one of the first ingredients you should look for when picking a testosterone booster. The only problem in this case is that each dose of Sheer Test only contains 650mg per serving, which is on the low side. Studies recommend taking at least 2000mg per serving.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is an aromatic Mediterranean plant, and it’s commonly found as an ingredient in curries. It has been shown in several studies to help raise testosterone levels in men, so it’s great to see it in the Sheer Test formula.
• Fadogia Agrestis – This is not the most common testosterone boosting ingredient. It’s probably been included in the Sheer Test formula because it’s been shown to raise testosterone levels in lab rats, but there is little to no evidence to suggest it has the same effect in humans at this stage.
• Longjack – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this is a fairly common testosterone booster ingredient. Sadly though, it’s not really been shown to directly influence testosterone levels in humans, so we would have preferred to see a more proven substance used in its place.
• Ginkgo Biloba – This is a plant extract which has a history of being used for a number of things, such as anxiety, memory enhancement, dementia, and Alzheimer’s. However, there isn’t much evidence to suggest that it will directly influence testosterone levels in men.
We have to say that the Sheer Test formula is a pretty good one.
It contains some good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid.
However, it’s still missing some good testosterone boosting ingredients such as:
• Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract has been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in supplements, which makes for a more effective product overall.
Boron is another good testosterone booster ingredient, and we always recommend choosing a product that uses it as one of its main ingredients.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone boosting supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Sheer Test Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some Sheer Test reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 152 Sheer Test reviews on Amazon, and the supplement had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. That’s not bad at all.
One positive review said it is a “very good” product and that it helped to improve energy, strength and muscle gains pretty quickly.
However, there were also some negative reviews. Someone else commented that they took it for a month and didn’t notice any difference at all, which sounds disappointing.
Sheer Test Side Effects
The Sheer Test ingredients formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any nasty side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time. That way, you can be sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used in Sheer Test.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
Sheer Test is definitely one of the better testosterone booster supplements that we’ve reviewed recently.
That being said, it falls short in a few areas, namely the fact that the crucial D-Aspartic Acid ingredient is underdosed, and it’s missing things like Boron and Black Pepper Extract.
Check out our updated guide to the best testosterone boosters on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you. You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before adding any kind of supplement to your regimen.
Supplements are designed to complement a healthy lifestyle, and not replace one.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and sticking to a healthy diet, then adding a quality testosterone booster to your daily ritual can help to boost your results both inside and outside of the gym
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Sheer Test review.
This is certainly one of the better testosterone booster supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
It has some decent ingredients and seems to also have some good customer feedback.
However, it was also disappointing to see that Sheer Test is under-dosed when it comes to D-Aspartic Acid, and that it’s also missing some important ingredients such as Black Pepper Extract and Boron.
But all in all, this is a decent testosterone booster. It just doesn’t quite come close to challenging the very best supplements on the market in this category right now.