Royal 21 Queen is a female fat burner supplement marketed and manufactured by a company called 1st Phorm.
We’ve already recently reviewed the Royal 21 King fat burner, which is the men’s equivalent, so we thought that it was about time we took a look at the Royal 21 Queen fat burner.
If you’re looking to find out all of the important things there are to know about the Royal 21 Queen fat burner, then you’re in the right place.
Our Royal 21 Queen review is going to focus on all of the key things that you need to know about this product as we look to see whether it deserves a place on our list of the best fat burners for women on the market right now.
In case you were not already aware, fat burners supplements are products which use a variety of ingredients to help give your body more of the natural fuel it needs to burn fat.
We all know that burning fat is not an easy thing to do, and that’s where a quality fat burner supplement can come into play.
The problem is that there are so many products on the market right now (and let’s face it, most of them are rubbish), that it can be difficult to pick the best products.
Fat burners sometimes get a bad rep, but the truth is that there are some quality products out there, you just need to know what to look for.
So let’s now get cracking with our Royal 21 Queen review as we look to see where this product stands.
Royal 21 Queen – The Basics
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Royal 21 Queen is a fat burner supplement that’s been specifically designed to help women lose weight.
It’s made by a company called 1st Phorm, whose products are currently only available to buy on the official website, so you won’t find these supplements on stores such as Amazon or GNC.
According to the bottle, “nothing compares” to this fat burner supplement for women.
Here’s what it’s claimed to do, as per the official website:
• Control Appetite and Curb Cravings
• Give you an Energy Boost
• Minimize Hormone Fluctuation
It’s good that 1st Phorm have formulated this product to work in multiple ways.
However, it seemed a little bit strange to us that there was no mention of Royal 21 Queen helping to boost metabolism or speed up thermogenic fat burning.
After all, that’s supposed to be the main point of supplements such as this one.
Of course, taking a close look at the ingredients is going to give us the best idea as to whether this supplement can actually deliver on its promise or not.
This supplement claims to be “like nothing you have ever tried”. We’re not too sure what this means, but it sounds like marketing hype to us.
The marketing material on the official 1st Phorm website says that Royal 21 Queen will help you to take your weight loss results to a whole new level.
So, Royal 21 Queen is certainly talking a good game, but how will it fare when we take a close look at the ingredients of this fat burner supplement?
Let’s now start taking a look at the ingredients formula to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this crucial part by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Royal 21 Queen as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should point out that we were very disappointed to discover that this supplement uses a proprietary blend.
We always advise our readers to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they make it much harder to judge the actual effectiveness of the product.
That’s because they mask that actual doses of the individual ingredients in a total ‘blend’, meaning that we don’t actually know how much of each ingredient is used.
This isn’t good news, and there’s really no excuse for the use of a proprietary blend in our opinion.
Let’s now take a closer look at the main ingredients used in Royal 21 Queen.
• N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – This is an acetylated derivative of the amino acid L-Tyrosine. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula because L-Tyrosine is believed to be able to boost metabolism. However, we must say that there are some other better fat burning ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• Sulbutiamine – You’ve probably not heard of this ingredient before, and it’s certainly not the most common of fat burner inclusions. However, it’s probably more common than you might have thought, because it’s essentially a synthetic version of Vitamin B1. B Vitamins are always good inclusions in fat burners because they can help to support a healthy metabolism. However, we would have preferred to have seen either B12 or B6 (or both) used instead of B1.
• Bacopa Monnieri – This is an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in nootropic brain boosting supplements. It can help with things like concentration and focus. However, there’s not much evidence linking it directly to fat burning, so we’re not too sure why it’s been included in the Royal 21 Queen formula.
• Dimethylethanolamine – Known as DIM for short, this is actually an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in testosterone booster supplements than fat burners. We presume that 1st Phorm have used it in this case because it could potentially help to balance the levels of hormones in your system. Again though, it’s not likely to help directly with fat burning much.
• Choline Bitartrate – This ingredient is part of the B-Complex vitamin family, and so it could play a role in supporting and helping your metabolism. This is definitely a good thing. However, there are certainly some more proven fat burning ingredients that could have been used in its place.
• CDP Choline – This ingredient is also known as cytidine diphosphate-choline. Once again (we feel like we’re repeating ourselves a lot here), this is not one of the very best fat burning ingredients around right now. Choline could have some brain boosting effects such as improving memory. However, it has not been very strongly linked with helping to speed up fat loss.
• Huperzine A – This is something called an alkaloid which is found in a plant called club moss. Again, it’s believed to be something of a brain boosting ingredient which can help to improve cognition. It’s not a bad thing, but it seems like another strange inclusion for a fat burner supplement.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found in tea leaves which is regularly used as an ingredient in some of the top pre workout supplements along with Caffeine. It’s known for helping to bring on a feeling of calm focus when combined with Caffeine, that can help with concentration amongst other things.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Finally, a high quality fat burning ingredient in Royal 21 Queen. Caffeine is a great ingredient for helping to boost energy levels and help keep you feeling good – even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s shown promise as potentially being able to help boost metabolism and suppress appetite too. It’s a good inclusion in the formula.
• Theacrine – This is another stimulant ingredient included alongside Caffeine. It should help to boost and maintain your energy levels, even when you’re dieting. But we’d question why 1st Phorm chose to include two different stimulants in this supplement.
• Damiana – The final ingredient in Royal 21 Queen is not one we’ve come across very often. It’s a plant extract from a shrub native to southern Texas in the United States, Central America, Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean. There are some claims online that it could help to promote sexual health and potentially act as a mood booster. However, we would have much preferred to see a more proven fat burning ingredient used in its place.
The Royal 21 Queen formula has a few good inclusions such as some B Vitamins, and we like it that they’ve combined L-Theanine with Caffeine.
However, most of our top rated fat burning ingredients were also missing from this supplement. Here are the main omissions:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best ingredients around for helping to boost your metabolic rate and also suppress appetite at the same time.
Green Tea, meanwhile, is a good ingredient for helping to boost metabolism.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and has been shown to help keep you feeling fuller for longer – and that means making sticking to your diet easier.
And Black Pepper Extract is one of the best ingredients for helping to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective product overall.
Check out our updated guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Royal 21 Queen Reviews
We did some digging online to find some Royal 21 Queen reviews.
We found a number of them on the official website, and because it’s not on sale on Amazon or other places like GNC, we’ve had to go on the reviews shown on the 1st Phorm side.
Naturally, there were a lot of positive reviews about this supplement on the official website.
One person said that they loved the product because it helped them to increase their energy levels and they said that it was “phenomenal”.
We did manage to find one negative review on the official website, from someone who claimed that although the capsules were easy to swallow, the product was not something that they would rave about.
What About Royal 21 Queen Side Effects?
The Royal 21 Queen formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about it causing any nasty side effects.
That being said, we don’t like the fact that the Caffeine Anhydrous is used as part of a proprietary blend, as this means that we don’t know how much each serving contains.
Too much Caffeine can trigger side effects such as energy crashes or the jitters, as well as increased anxiety.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
Not in our humble opinion. Royal 21 Queen does have some good ingredients such as Caffeine and B Vitamins, but this supplement is still missing a lot of the top fat burning ingredients out there right now such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea.
Remember that you can see our updated guide to the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that a fat burner is not going to do all of the hard work for you.
You should never forget that the two main keys for getting into shape are making sure that you’re training hard and eating right.
That being said, if you’re able to combine a healthy lifestyle with the right training regime and nutrition, then adding a quality fat burner to your daily regimen can make a massive difference to your results.
Royal 21 Queen Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Royal 21 Queen review.
Overall, this female fat burner left us a little bit disappointed.
It’s missing some of the best fat burning ingredients, and it also uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the substances used to make matters worse.
In summary, there are some far better female fat burners out there on the market right now.