Ripped Freak is a fat burner supplement made by PharmaFreak and sold at various places online including bodybuilding.com.
If you’re looking to find out whether Ripped Freak is a supplement worth trying or not, then you’re on the right page.
Our Ripped Freak review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see whether it deserves a spot on our list of the best fat burners on sale right now.
We’re going to be paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula and the dosages as we aim to gain an all-round indication as to whether Ripped Freak is worth buying, or if your money would really be better spent on something else.
There are so many different fat burner and diet pills on sale these days that it can be difficult to find the best ones.
Fat burner supplements have something of a bad reputation.
The truth is, many do not live up to the manufacturer claims, but there are some products out there that can help you on your weight-loss journey if combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Now, it’s time to see whether Ripped Freak can be considered one of the best fat burners on sale right now or not.
Ripped Freak – The Basics
So, it’s clear that we can place Ripped Freak into the broader category of supplements known as ‘fat burners’.
These are supplements which usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to make it easier for your body to burn more fat.
It should be noted that no fat burner is going to make you lose weight on its own. They have to be combined with regular exercise and the right nutrition plans to be effective.
But they can make a big difference in making your weight-loss journey easier and giving you an ‘edge’ as you look to trim down.
PharmaFreak is the company behind the Ripped Freak fat burner.
It promises to help fight fatigue, enhance physical performance and promote endurance.
You can find Ripped Freak on Amazon, where it sells for around $38 a bottle.
The bottle says that Ripped Freak will do the following:
• Support Healthy Fat Loss
• Help Maximize Intensity and Strength
The product listing on Amazon says that this product is “specially formulated to release stored fat and help you burn fat at an extremely high rate”.
Now, this all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, it’s much better to focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and the dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the most important section in our Ripped Freak review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Ripped Freak as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should point out that we were pretty disappointed to see that Ripped Freak uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of certain ingredients in its formula.
This is never good news. Generally speaking, we advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
That’s because we feel that they are simply just a convenient way for supplement manufacturers to get away without disclosing the true ingredients formula to their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Ripped Freak formula.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a solid ingredient for any fat burner supplement. You probably already know all about Caffeine’s ability to increase energy levels. This is particularly useful if you’re cutting back on the calories. The problem with Ripped Freak is that we don’t actually know the dose used, meaning we could be at risk of side effects such as energy crashes or the jitters.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – Another solid fat burner ingredient. Green Tea is a potent thermogenic ingredient which can help to get your body burning more calories naturally. It’s a solid inclusion in the Ripped Freak formula, but again it’s disappointing that we don’t know the actual dose used.
• Olive Leaf Extract – This is not the most common fat burner ingredient. However, it could be a decent inclusion because it could possibly benefit glucose metabolism.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good fat burner ingredient. Green Coffee Bean is rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been linked to weight loss. We always like to see it used in fat burner supplements, but again it’s disappointing that we’re not told the exact dose.
• CH-19 Sweet Red Pepper Extract – This ingredient works in a similar way to things like Cayenne Pepper. Cayenne is a potent thermogenic ingredient that can get your body burning more calories. It can also double up as an appetite suppressant to make sticking to your diet easier.
• Raspberry Ketone – This is one of the main ingredients in leading female fat burner Leanbean. It is touted to help with weight loss, although we would like to see some more actual scientific evidence to back this up.
• Gallic Acid – This is an organic acid which is found in things such as gallnuts, sumac, witch hazel, tea leaves, oak bark, and other plants. It’s not the most common fat burner ingredient.
Aside from the disappointing use of proprietary blends, the Ripped Freak ingredients formula does have some good things in it such as Red Pepper, Caffeine and Green Tea.
However, we also feel that this supplement missed out a couple of key things such as the following:
• Black Pepper Extract
• B Vitamins
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which can swell in your stomach to potentially make sticking to your diet easier.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract can boost the absorption of certain ingredients to make for a more effective product overall. B Vitamins are important for supporting your overall health.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Ripped Freak Reviews
At the time of writing there were more than 100 Ripped Freak reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars and said that it worked very well for them.
However, someone else left a more negative review as they rated it one star and said that it stopped them from being able to sleep even if they took it in the morning.
What About Ripped Freak Side Effects?
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
The problem with Ripped Freak is that we don’t know the doses of any of the ingredients because of the proprietary blends.
This is far from ideal and means that it makes it very difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product – plus also the side effects.
You should always consult your doctor before using any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
We don’t currently rate Ripped Freak as one of the best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
That’s mainly because it uses proprietary blends to hide the doses of most of the ingredients.
It’s also a shame that it’s missing some important ingredients such as Glucomannan and Black Pepper Extract.
Remember to check out our fat burner guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a magic pill to make you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
That being said, a good fat burner supplement can make a difference if combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Ripped Freak review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent fat burner that’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of the ingredients used.
In summary, we think that there are quite a few other fat burner supplements out there that can offer a better formula than Ripped Freak.