Turbo Cuts is a fat burner supplement made by Pure Labs which promises to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
We’re always on the lookout for the best fat burner supplements on sale right now, and so we were naturally keen to hear a bit more about this product made by Pure Labs.
Burning fat is not an easy affair, and we all know that getting your diet and exercise regime on point is the real key to getting and staying lean.
However, adding a quality fat burner supplement to your daily regimen can make a big difference in helping to get into shape, as long as it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
The purpose of this Turbo Cuts review is for us to take a close look at this fat loss supplement from all angles as we look to try and see where this product stands in comparison with the leading fat burners on the market right now.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses to see whether this is a fat burner worth taking or not, or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a look to see whether this Turbo Cuts fat burner is worth trying or not.
Turbo Cuts – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Turbo Cuts is a fat burner supplement that has been designed to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
The official website claims that this product is the “heavyweight of the fat burning world” and that it will help you to achieve your fitness goals.
According to the official website, this fat burner supplement will:
• Boost Energy
• Suppress Appetite
• Increase Fat Burning
It’s good to see that Pure Labs have designed Turbo Cuts to work in multiple ways to help boost fat burning.
Generally speaking, the best fat burner supplements work in multiple ways to help burn fat because that makes them more likely to be effective overall.
According to the official Pure Labs website, Turbo Cuts has been formulated to give you the exact amount of energy you need to help perform at your peak.
It also claims to offer “unparalleled” appetite suppression to help make sticking to your diet easier and keep you on point with your nutrition plan.
Interestingly, there’s not much more information on the official Pure Labs website about Turbo Cuts, other than the ingredients label and the brief description.
This seems a little bit strange to us, as we always like it when manufacturers take the time to explain the science behind the ingredients they’ve included in their supplement.
Now that we’ve found out a little bit more about Turbo Cuts, it’s time for us to take a close look at the actual ingredients label to see whether this fat burner can live up to the marketing hype or not.
So let’s now take a close look at the ingredients to see exactly where this fat burner stands in relation to the leading products on the market right now.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Turbo Cuts.
The good news from looking quickly at the ingredients label of Turbo Cuts is that this product doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the full doses of the ingredients used in this fat burner.
We always advise you to say stay away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, as they are just a convenient way for manufacturers not to be fully transparent with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Pure Labs Turbo Cuts.
• L-Tyrosine – An ingredient which has been shown to help boost dopamine levels in your brain, and potentially also improve focus. However, there’s not a great deal of evidence suggesting that it will actually be able to help with fat burning. Put simply, there are some much more effective products that could have been used in its place.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient for any fat burner. Not only will Caffeine help to boost energy levels, but it has also shown potential at being able to boost metabolism and suppress appetite. The 200mg of Caffeine per dose is a good amount to bring the benefits without triggering any side-effects.
• N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine – Also referred to commonly as Eria Jarensis, this is a potentially stimulating ingredient which could help to raise energy levels and keep you feeling on point. However, because Turbo Cuts already uses Caffeine as one of its main ingredients, we feel that the use of another stimulant is pretty unnecessary.
• Dandelion Root Extract – There have been some claims that Dandelion Root could help to increase fat loss, but there is little to no evidence to support these claims. Instead, it’s know for acting as a diuretic, which means that you’ll pass urine more often. This can lead to water weight loss, but it’s unlikely to actually help with fat burning.
• Indian Lotus Leaf – Also known as Nelumbo nucifera, this isn’t the most common fat burning ingredient. There have been some claims that it could help with fat loss, but there’s not a great deal of scientific evidence to back this up. We feel that Pure Labs could have used a more proven fat burning ingredient here.
• Black Pepper Extract – A solid inclusion for a supplement of this type. It’s been shown to help boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement which can make for a more effective product overall.
Turbo Cuts contains a few OK ingredients, but it also falls quite a way short in terms of using some of the very best fat burning supplements out there.
Here are the main ingredients that we feel are missing from this fat burner:
• Green Tea Extract
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Been Extract
Green Tea Extract is one of those ingredients that you should always look for when picking a fat burner supplement. It’s a great thermogenic and it’s also packed full of antioxidants.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a powerful dietary fiber which can help to suppress appetite and make sticking to your diet easier.
Cayenne Pepper is also another top quality fat burner ingredient which has been shown to boost thermogenic fat burning, while also suppressing appetite at the same time.
And Green Coffee Bean is a great fat burner ingredient because the Chlorogenic Acid it contains has been shown to help boost weight loss.
You can check out our new guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Turbo Cuts Reviews
We did a little bit of digging online and uncovered some Turbo Cuts reviews on Amazon.
At the time of writing, this supplement had eight reviews and an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
One person said that they had used Turbo Cuts multiple times and they did work for them.
Someone else reported that they were skeptical at first but were pleasantly surprised to see the product work for them.
There were also some negative reviews. One person simply told other people not to waste their money on buying this supplement.
What About Side Effects?
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
The good thing about Turbo Cuts is that it doesn’t overdo it with the Caffeine, and 200mg per serving is a good amount that shouldn’t cause too many problems with most people.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself before trying any fat burner supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
Not in our opinion. Although Turbo Cuts does use a few decent ingredients, it is still missing some of our top rated fat burning substances.
Some of the ingredients it does uses are also not the most effective.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burners around right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should always remember that a fat burner is not going to do all of the hard work for you.
Remember that burning fat is not an easy task. Making sure that your diet and training regime are both on point first are the real keys to getting into shape.
That being said, if you’re able to combine a healthy lifestyle with the right, high quality fat burner supplement, then you can expect to see some great results pretty fast.
Just don’t expect a fat burner to work on its own.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Turbo Cuts review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat loss supplement, but it’s certainly not one of the best ones on the market right now.
The fact that it’s missing some key ingredients and also uses some unproven fat loss substances mean that we don’t rate it among the very best products.