Prime Male is a “natural” testosterone booster supplement made by Propura that’s sold online and targeted at older men.
If you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Testosterone booster supplements have become incredibly popular in recent years as more men look for natural ways to help support optimal levels of the important hormone.
Our Prime Male review is going to focus on all of the key things that you need to know about this product as we look to see where it stands in relation to our list of the top testosterone booster supplements currently on the market.
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll no doubt have already come across Prime Male. It’s one of the more popular testosterone boosters and there are literally hundreds of reviews of it online.
This post is going to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the important things that you need to know about Prime Male.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to see whether this supplement can actually deliver on its promises or not.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a close look at Prime Male to see where it ranks.
Prime Male- The Basics
Product website: www.primemale.com
So, we’ve already revealed that Prime Male is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been around for quite a few years.
It’s made by the specialist supplements company Propura, who also make the female fat burner Hourglass.
At the time of writing this review, Prime Male is only officially available to buy direct from the manufacturer on their website.
That means that you won’t find Prime Male on Amazon, GNC or at other online stores such as eBay (officially anyway).
The official Prime Male website says that taking this supplement will help you to “enter a whole new reality of testosterone-enriched vitality”.
The directions are simple. You should take one capsule, four times per day with a meal or snack.
You’ll be able to see from taking a look for yourself on the official Prime Male website that this particular supplement is targeted more at older guys who are looking to boost their testosterone levels.
A lot of the testosterone booster supplements we’ve reviewed recently are aimed at younger guys who are looking for a boost for they muscle gains at the gym, so it’s cool to see a product that appears to have been formulated with older men in mind.
The official website says that taking Prime Male will bring you the following benefits:
• Build more lean muscle
• Increase libido
• Lose excess weight
• Improve mood and confidence
The marketing material goes on to claim that Prime Male will be able to help you enjoy “male potency and vitality once again”.
Essentially, the manufacturers claim that this supplement will help you to start being able to turn back the clock and improve some very important areas of your life, such as boosting confidence, enhancing mood and reducing fat storage.
Of course, this all sounds pretty good to us. But manufacturers are usually quite good at talking up their own products.
We prefer to ignore the marketing hype and focus on the things that really matter, such as the ingredients formula and dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s now move on to the key next section in our Prime Male review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual Prime Male ingredients label as printed on the box.
Firstly, we should praise Propura for going against the trend and not using a proprietary blend with the supplement.
This means that we’ve been clearly shown exactly what is in each capsule, along with the doses of each ingredient.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient has been included in the supplement.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the actual Prime Male formula:
• Vitamin D3 – This is a good ingredient for any testosterone booster. Vitamin D is produced naturally by our bodies when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. The problem is that many people don’t get enough of it all year round. Vitamin D is needed by your body in trace amounts in order for it to function properly – and it could help to support normal testosterone levels.
• Vitamin K2 – This is another essential nutrient that your body needs to be able to survive. K2 has been shown in studies to increase testosterone levels in rats and it also is an important nutrient for bone health.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins in general play an important role in overall health. They are required by your body in small amounts to be able to function properly. B6 could help to support normal testosterone levels.
• Magnesium – Once again, this is an essential mineral that your body needs, and many people do not get enough of it from their diets. Magnesium is thought to play a role in supporting normal testosterone levels, so it’s a good inclusion.
• Zinc – Another essential mineral that has been shown to support normal testosterone levels in the body. It’s a solid inclusion in the Prime Male formula. We always like to see Zinc in testosterone boosters.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is our favorite testosterone booster ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in studies to boost testosterone levels in men when supplemented, and sometimes in a matter of days. It’s one of the few ingredient out there that actually has evidence to suggest that it can raise testosterone levels, even if the increases are sometimes temporary.
• Asian Red Ginseng – A plant extract that is known for its benefits, which are thought to range from boosting mood and energy.
• Luteolin – This is something known as a phytochemical, which is found in many foods. According to the Prime Male website, Luteolin is a powerful aromatase inhibitor, which could lower the production of estrogen.
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this is a solid ingredient. Supplementing with Mucuna Pruriens has been shown in studies to increase testosterone levels in infertile men.
• Nettle Root – This is an ingredient that’s believed to have an anti-inflammatory effect, which is always good. It’s not the most common testosterone booster ingredient.
• BioPerine – This is a branded form of Black Pepper Extract. It can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in your body to make for a more effective supplement overall.
• Boron – A dietary mineral which is claimed to help raise testosterone levels when taken at higher doses than is found in food.
The Prime Male formula is one of the better testosterone booster ingredient set-ups we’ve come across.
The only slightly disappointing thing is that this supplement uses Gelatin for the capsules. This means that Prime Male is not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
If you’re looking for a testosterone booster that is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, check out our dedicated guide via the link shown below.
Prime Male Reviews
We found hundreds of reviews of Prime Male online, and most of them seem to be positive. There are also quite a few video testimonials on YouTube.
The majority of the customer feedback seems to be positive. That being said, there were a few people who complained that the product didn’t work for them (as is usually the case).
There are always people who claim that supplements don’t work for them, but you never know if they are following the directions correctly and combining it with a healthy lifestyle.
What About Prime Male Side Effects?
The Prime Male ingredients formula looks pretty safe to us, as it uses only natural ingredients.
That being said, we do recommend that you do some of your own research into the individual substances used before using this supplement for the first time.
It’s always a good idea to consult your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
We recommend Prime Male as one of the best testosterone boosters around for older men at the moment.
It contains one of the best ingredients formulas we’ve found, and seems to be loved by customers.
You can see our full testosterone booster guide via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly before thinking about adding any kind of supplementation to your regimen.
That said, a quality testosterone booster can make a difference if used correctly.
Prime Male Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Prime Male review. We like this supplement a lot and rate it as one of the best testosterone boosters for older men around at the moment.
The only slight drawback is that it carries a premium price tag, and isn’t suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians because the capsules use Gelatin.
For more information about Prime Male and to buy now, visit: www.primemale.com