MAN Delta XT is a testosterone booster supplement available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
If you’re looking for the lowdown on MAN Delta XT and to find out whether it’s a testosterone booster worth trying or not, then you’re in the right place.
We’ve made it our mission this year to review as many of the leading testosterone booster supplements as possible as we look to try and unearth the very best products on the market right now.
The purpose of this MAN Delta XT review is for us to take a close look at this testosterone booster supplement from all angles as we look to try and determine where it ranks in relation to the leading products in this category right now.
Declining testosterone levels in men is a problem across the board these days, and so choosing a quality testosterone booster supplement that uses natural ingredients to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone is a good idea.
This review article is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about MAN Delta XT as we look to try and see where this product ranks in relation to the competition.
So let’s now start taking a close look at MAN Delta XT as we look to try and find out just where this product stands.
MAN Delta XT – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, MAN Delta XT is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to supply your body with more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone naturally.
It’s made by a company called MAN Sports and actually claims to be suitable for both men and women, which is somewhat unusual when it comes to testosterone boosters.
The bottle describes this product as a “selective” testosterone booster designed to help you raise your game both inside and outside of the gym.
What’s interesting about this product is that it claims to be targeted at both professional bodybuilders and casual gym goers.
This testosterone booster promises to help its uses “reach their full potential”.
MAN Sports are clearly confident in their product, as they offer a full money-back guarantee.
It’s always good to see a manufacturer offer this, as it clearly demonstrates that they have full faith in their product.
The marketing material also says that this product has been “touted” as a powerful libido and performance enhancing supplement.
It’s also good to see that MAN Sports have made a point of making sure that the ingredients formula is revealed in full, meaning that we know the individual doses of the substances used.
So far, so good. But can MAN Delta XT live up to the marketing hype? It’s now time to focus on the all-important ingredients formula as we look to try and determine just how good (or bad) this testosterone booster really is.
Let’s begin this important section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of MAN Delta XT, as written on the bottle.
The first thing you’ll notice about the ingredients formula is that MAN Sports have chosen not to use a proprietary blend.
This means that we can see the actual doses of the ingredients used.
We always favor products that reveal their formulas in full, because it means that the manufacturers have nothing to hide and have no problem being totally transparent with their users.
On the flip side, we usually urge our readers to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it makes it difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients that MAN Delta XT does use.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins play an important part in your overall health, so they’re always a good inclusion for a testosterone booster supplement. They play an important role in helping your body to maintain normal energy levels. B6 itself can help to regulate levels of oestrogen in your system, which can help to bring about more balanced hormones in your system.
• Magnesium – A solid inclusion for any testosterone booster. Magnesium can work to help lower the sex hormone binding globulin levels in your body, which can lead to high levels of free testosterone in your system. Magnesium is an ingredient you should always look for when selecting a testosterone booster supplement, so it’s great to see it in MAN Delta XT.
• Zinc – Another good addition to any testosterone booster supplement. Zinc is a nutrient which many men do not get enough of from their diets naturally. It plays a key role in helping to maintain healthy testosterone levels in men, and so it’s a good inclusion for any supplement in this category.
• Fenugreek – This is another good ingredient for a testosterone booster supplement. Fenugreek is an aromatic Mediterranean plant commonly found as an ingredient in curries. It’s been shown in some human studies to help to raise testosterone levels in men, so it’s good to find it as an ingredient in MAN Delta XT.
• Maca – This is one of those ingredients which has a reputation as being able to boost libido. There is little to no evidence to suggest that Maca will actually help to raise testosterone levels in men. That being said, it’s not a terrible inclusion, it’s just that it’s unlikely to actually help to boost testosterone levels.
• DIM – Also known as Diindolylmethane. This is a nutrient that is found in large quantities in green leafy vegetables. It’s believed that it could potentially work as an ingredient to block oestrogen, which can make for more balance hormone levels. However, it’s unlikely to help directly with boosting testosterone levels in this case.
• Epicatechin – This is a natural plant phenol antioxidant which is commonly found in things such as Green Tea and Chocolate. We’ve not come across it in any of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently, but any ingredient which has antioxidant effects is not going to be a bad inclusion. That being said, Epicatechin is unlikely to help to raise testosterone levels directly.
The MAN Delta XT ingredients formula certainly contains a few good things that we were pleased to find in this supplement such as Magnesium and Zinc.
That being said, there were also some significant omissions that could have made this supplement even better. The main ones are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Vitamin D3
D-Aspartic Acid is really one of the first ingredients we look for when assessing testosterone booster supplements.
It’s one of the few ingredients that’s been shown to help raise testosterone levels in men, and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Boron is another testosterone boosting ingredient that we were disappointed not to find in this product, while Vitamin D3 was another notable omission.
You can see our updated guide to the leading Testosterone Booster supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
MAN Delta XT Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 15 MAN Delta XT reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
One positive review came from a customer who said that this product works, as long as you stay consistent in taking it.
However, one of the negative MAN Delta XT reviews claimed that the supplement gave them severe headaches and even made them vomit one night, which doesn’t sound good at all.
MAN Delta XT Side Effects
The MAN Delta XT ingredients formula is a generally safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients used before taking any new supplement for the first time.
It’s always best to check that you’re not going to be allergic to any of the ingredients in MAN Delta XT.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
It’s a decent product but we don’t currently rate MAN Delta XT as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
That’s because it’s missing some key testosterone boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Vitamin D3.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Always remember that a supplement of this type is not designed to replace a healthy lifestyle. You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, if you are looking for an extra boost both inside and outside of the gym, then adding a top quality testosterone booster to your daily regime can make a big difference to your results.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our MAN Delta XT review.
Overall, we think that this is a decent testosterone booster, but it’s not one of the very best products on the market right now.
It contains a few good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Fenugreek.
But it’s also missing some key things such as D-Aspartic Acid, Boron and Vitamin D3, which stop us from rating it as one of the very best products on the market in this category.
Put simply, it’s not one of the worst testosterone boosters we’ve reviewed, but it’s not one of the very best either.