Leanbean vs Skinny Gal? Which of these two popular female fat burner supplements is the best for weight loss? Let’s take a detailed look at both products to find out.
You want to a fat burner that can help you lose weight and more importantly, shed that stubborn belly fat but you’re struggling to decide whether to go with Leanbean or Skinny Gal.
It does seem like you’re in a really tight position, considering both fat burners are quite popular. But we’re here to help…
What better way to find out how one measures up to the other than pitting them head-to-head against each other?
In this Leanbean vs Skinny Gal guide, we’re going to look at the profile of the companies behind these two products, the ingredients used in these in these two popular fat burners for women, the servings and dosages, pricing, and of course their potential side-effects.
Remember to also check out our dedicated guide to the best fat burners for women on sale right now.
But before we get into detail, let’s have a sneak peek of what a good fat burner should do:
• Suppress appetite and reduces cravings so you eat less
• Boost your metabolism so your body burns more fat even while resting
• Increase energy levels so you burn more calories
• Enhance fat burning/loss
• Promote healthy weight
At the end of this review, we will let you know which fat burner will work best to help achieve your weight loss goals fast.
So, let’s get cracking and start comparing Leanbean to Skinny Gal.
1) Company Reputation and Product Background
Ultimate Life is the maker of Leanbean, a UK-based supplements company that is reputed as one of the most innovative companies in the billion-dollar supplement industry.
Leanbean happens to be their flagship product and their claim is that it’s specifically designed for women.
We applaud Ultimate Life for giving women an ultimate fat burning supplement in an industry that is dominated by male fitness products. We also applaud the company for going into great lengths to ensure that their supplements are only made with premium all-natural, science-backed ingredients.
If you’re the kind of person who’s extra careful when it comes to weight-loss supplements, then you’ll be happy to know that Leanbean is produced in FDA-Approved facilities. So it’s quite clear that they actually follow the strict laws and regulations put in place.
Ultimate Life’s main goal was to create a fat burner for women to help them shed fat. The company claims that the supplement has the ability to suppress appetite, boost metabolism, reduce food cravings, and enhance fat burning.
And that’s not all there is to Leanbean…
The product has been endorsed by Bree Kleintop, a model and ex-pro surfer. Apparently, Bree has lots of good stuff to say about Leanbean.
Rockstar is a US-based company behind the Skinny Gal Fat Burner.
Although the company has an impressive range of products, we are a little bit surprised by the fact that they don’t seem to have a website. The company seems to sell all their products via third-party merchants like Amazon.
There’s little information about the company itself and that makes us less confident about buying their products.
We hope we’ll get to learn more about the company in the near future.
Rockstar designed Skinny Gal specifically for women. The company claims that the ingredients used to make Skinny Gal are 100% natural and that it has the potential to accelerate fat burning (especially in the tummy area) and reduce stress.
Their supplements are made in GMP certified labs and their Skinny Gal fat burner formula comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Bottom Line: Both Leanbean and Skinny Gal sport some similar features – like the fact that both use all-natural ingredients and are manufactured by leading supplements companies. They are also specifically designed for women.
When it comes to choosing the right fat burner for women, there are some of the most important factors to take into consideration.
We’re going to give this round to Leanbean for being more transparent with their customers about their product.
Skinny Gal 0
2) The Servings
One bottle of Leanbean contains 120 capsules. The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule with food at 4 different intervals everyday. This means that a single bottle of Leanbean provides you with a whole month supply.
A bottle of Skinny Gal, on the other hand, contains 60 capsules to last you two months if you take the recommended one capsule per day.
Although both formulas have varying servings, Leanbean’s serving seems like an excellent option – and we will explain why.
You see, taking 4 servings of Leanbean spread out evenly throughout the day means that your body will be provided with the energy and fat burning power it needs to help you lose weight all day long.
The bottom line: Don’t get us wrong, Skinny Gal’s single capsule per day can also help you achieve weight loss, but if you’re looking for maximum fat burning and consistent weight loss, you’re better off with Leanbean.
So Leanbean takes this round as well.
Skinny Gal 0
3) The Ingredients and Dosages
The effectiveness of any fat burner is determined by its core ingredients and of course the dosages.
This is the most important part that will help us determine which one of these fat burners is the winner.
Leanbean ingredients list:
Skinny Gal ingredients list:
Both Leanbean and Skinny Gal contain a few mutual ingredients like Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cayenne Powder, Raspberry Ketones, and Turmeric.
• Garcinia Cambogia – Garcinia Cambogia is a well known appetite suppressant and has also been found to enhance fat oxidation during exercise. It’s great that both supplements contain these two fat burning ingredients. However, we can’t help but notice the big difference in dosages. Leanbean contains 400mg of Garcinia Cambogia while Skinny Gal contains a measly 40mg. Clearly, Skinny Gal doesn’t measure up to Leanbean in terms of performance.
• Green Coffee Bean – Green Coffee Bean Extract is a highly effective fat burner that has been proven in numerous studies to contribute to weight loss. It prevents fat storage (thanks to its high concentrations of chlorogenic acid) while reducing blood sugar levels, promoting fast weight loss. Again, Leanbean contains a whopping 6000mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract compared to only 235mg of Skinny Gal. Seriously, we don’t expect such a small dosage to give you optimum results.
• Cayenne Powder – Cayenne Powder is a powerful fat burner thanks to its thermogenic properties. Studies say it’s also a great appetite suppressant and will help reduce your cravings. Although Skinny Gal contains Cayenne Powder, the exact amount is hidden in the proprietary blend.
• Turmeric – Turmeric does a great job boosting your metabolism and reducing inflammation that is often linked with obesity. Leanbean packs 200mg of Turmeric while Skinny Gal doesn’t give the exact amount… again!
• Raspberry Ketones – Raspberry Ketones are said to accelerate fat burning while reducing appetite. Although its not as powerful as the above mentioned ingredients, it’s still a great addition. Maybe this is why Leanbean decided to include only 8mg. Not that 8mg is bad, but at least it’s a known fat burning ingredients. Again, the amount of Raspberry Ketones in Skinny Gal is hidden.
Now let’s have a brief look at the individual ingredients in each one of these supplements:
• Green Tea Extract which accelerates fat burning due to its caffeine content and powerful catechins. Leanbean contains 200mg of Green Tea, which is quite a generous amount.
• Glucomannan which acts as an appetite suppressant and is packed with fiber to keep you fuller for longer
• Chromium which acts as a metabolism booster
• Black Pepper Extract which revs up metabolism and increases the bioavailability of nutrients.
Skinny Gal contains a number of ingredients, all which are offered in small doses, probably to make up for the significantly small doses in its active ingredients.
Let’s have a look at its other ingredients:
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) which has been shown to aid fat loss, although more research is needed
• African Mango which is said to reduce bad cholesterol and prevent the formation of fat cells
• White Kidney Bean which is said to block carbs and prevent the storage of fat in the body, although 10mg isn’t enough to give noticeable results
• Caffeine Anhydrous increases energy levels in the body for fat burning during workouts, but sadly, we have no idea how much of it is in this formula
• Hoodia is said to suppress appetite but studies show otherwise
• Apple Cider Vinegar is said to aid fat loss by acting as an appetite suppressant, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing fat storage, boosting metabolism, among others. However, it’s not as effective as most fat burning ingredients out there.
• Rhodiola which improves focus
• Papaya Leaf which is said to break down fats, but it’s not as effective as other options
• L-Arginine HCL is said to reduce belly fat, but it’s not the most effective ingredient
Judging from the ingredients content and dosages, it’s clear that Leanbean takes the lead.
We are also happy that unlike Skinny Gal, Leanbean has completely steered clear of a proprietary blend.
We don’t mean to bash Skinny Gal but proprietary blends are just a no-no for us.
Skinny Gal 0
4) Side Effects
This is the most dreaded part of any supplement…
We’ve all heard stories of some supplements causing severe side-effects. You certainly wouldn’t want to go down the same road.
So the question is, are there any adverse effects we should be aware of when it comes to both fat burners?
Well, Leanbean uses all natural ingredients and so far, we have not heard any complaints regarding its side-effects.
Skinny Gal on the other hand contains 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), a compound that has been linked to muscle spasms and stomach complications.
While the amount of 5-HTP may not be large enough to cause any severe side effects, the fact that the exact amount is not indicated is reason enough to avoid it completely.
So Leanbean takes this round as well.
Skinny Gal 0
One month’s supply of Leanbean will cost you $59. This doesn’t seem like a bad deal considering the quality of the fat burner you’re getting.
When you purchase their Bikini Body Bundle, you will get 3 bottles of Leanbean plus 1 free bottle, a free e-book workout guide, and free delivery wherever you’re located across the globe.
Skinny Gal on the other hand offers sells a single bottle with 60 veggie capsules at $29.95 on Amazon.
A two-month supply of Skinny Gal at only $29.95, so it’s not a bad deal at all. However, considering that the fat burner is mostly a proprietary blend is a deal breaker.
Leanbean is a little more expensive, but at least you have a guarantee that you’ll achieve desired results.
Leanbean comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee while Skinny Gal comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Clearly, Leanbean’s guarantee is a little more enticing.
However, Skinny Gal takes this round because it is the cheaper product per bottle.
Skinny Gal 1
Conclusion – The Final Verdict
You must have seen it coming… Leanbean clearly surpasses Skinny Gal in all aspects but price.
Don’t get us wrong here…
We are not in any way saying that Skinny Gal is a bad fat burner. No. It has got some great benefits compared to some cheap fat burners out there.
But Rockstar’s little proprietary blend mishap has contributed to Skinny Gal’s failure to emerge as the winner. Clearly, we cannot say that Skinny Gal is the best fat burner out there.
Leanbean has avoided using a proprietary blend and the formulation is strictly made with 100% natural ingredients.
And we love the fact that Leanbean has used some of the best and most popular fat burning ingredients.
To find out more about Leanbean and to buy now, visit: www.leanbeanofficial.com