Today we’re going to be reviewing the Natural Testosterone Booster by LEAN Nutraceuticals.
We’ve been hearing a lot about this product recently on social media and elsewhere online, so naturally we wanted to find out a little bit more about it.
So, if you’re looking to get the full lowdown on the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster, then you’re in the right place.
As always, this review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement as we look to see if it deserves a spot on our list of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
Our LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster review is going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and what customers are saying about it as we look to see if this product can live up to the marketing hype or not.
The testosterone booster market has exploded in recent years and that means more choice than ever when it comes to picking a supplement in this category.
However, the extra choice has also made it somewhat more difficult to sort the good products from the bad – and that’s why we’re here to help.
So, let’s get cracking and start taking a look at the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster in a bit more detail.
LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster – The Basics
So, we’ve clearly already deduced that this supplement is a natural testosterone booster made by LEAN Nutraceuticals.
This is the first product from LEAN Nutraceuticals that we’ve reviewed. They are a supplements company currently headquartered in Illinois.
The Natural Testosterone Booster is available to buy both on Amazon and the official LEAN Nutraceuticals website.
On Amazon it costs around $23 and seems to be a relatively popular product.
According the marketing material on the promotional listing, this testosterone booster will help you to “rewind the clock” and give you back the strength, stamina and virility you enjoyed in your prime.
The bottle of the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster says that this supplement will bring you the following benefits:
• Helps build lean muscle
• Promotes natural vigour, vitality and sexual function
• Maintains physical strength and stamina
• Naturally supports concentration and focus
The description on the Amazon listing says that this supplement will help to boost your free testosterone, performance and energy.
It also claims that this supplement was specifically formulated by a “renowned Bio-Chemist and Physician”.
It claims to be the best testosterone booster for men over 50 around, and the description goes on to say that this supplement will help to build stamina and gives you the boost you need for both the “bedroom and the boardroom”.
It all sounds pretty good so far, but we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
Instead, we find that it’s much better to focus on the important factors such as the actual ingredients label and the customer reviews.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the most important section in this review – the ingredients.
Let’s kick off this crucial section by looking at the actual ingredients label of LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster as printed on the bottle.
Firstly, we should really praise LEAN Nutraceuticals for not using a proprietary blend with their formula.
Instead, they have been totally transparent and disclosed the exact doses of the ingredients used, which is great to see. We always advise staying away from supplements that use proprietary blends.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great testosterone booster ingredient. It’s an essential mineral which your body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. It’s known that Zinc can help to support optimal testosterone levels, which is why it’s in the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster formula.
• Fenugreek – Another solid ingredient. We always like to see Fenugreek used as a testosterone booster ingredient. Not only is Fenugreek a great source of both Magnesium and Zinc, but it has also shown promise at being able to help support testosterone levels.
• Aspartic Acid – This is another solid ingredient for any testosterone booster. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to be able to increase testosterone levels in men and sometimes pretty quickly. However, the 50mg dose is way too small in our opinion. Most of the leading testosterone boosters use at least 2500mg.
• Whey Protein Hydrolysate – An interesting inclusion which we’re not use to seeing in testosterone boosters. We’re not too sure why this ingredient has been included, especially in such a small dose (50mg).
• Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as Velvet Bean, this ingredient is rich in something called L-Dopa, which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter Dopamine. There are some studies which suggest that supplementing with Mucuna Pruriens could raise testosterone levels in infertile men.
• DHEA – Short for Dehydroepiandrosterone, this is a naturally occurring hormone that can convert into both testosterone or estrogen. It has shown promise at being able to boost testosterone levels, so it’s not a bad inclusion.
• Boron – This is another mineral which has been shown to be able to help support optimal testosterone levels. It’s a solid inclusion in the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster formula.
• Tribulus Terrestis – This is one of those ingredients that made it into a lot of the first testosterone boosters to hit the market. It’s a plant extract which is known for its supposed ability to enhance libido and sexual wellbeing. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest it will directly influence T levels.
• L-Arginine – This is an ingredient which sometimes finds its way into pre workout supplements. It’s an amino acid which is believed to help boost blood flow.
• Horny Goat Weed – As the name suggests, this is an ingredient which is known for its aphrodisiac effects. There are suggestions that it could help to boost testosterone levels in animals, but this has not been extended to human study yet.
• Maca Root – This is another ingredient which has history of use as an aphrodisiac. It’s believed that it can help to enhance libido.
• LongJack – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, and Tongkat Ali, this is another pro-erectile agent. However, there’s not much evidence to say it will boost testosterone levels.
The LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster ingredients formula is not the worst one we’ve come across.
However, we were a bit disappointed to see that the Aspartic Acid was very under-dosed.
We were also a bit disappointed not to see the following ingredients make it onto the list:
• Black Pepper Extract
You can see our guide to the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 123 LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.3 out of five stars.
One happy customer left a five-star review and claimed that this supplement helped them to “feel great and sleep great”.
However, one negative review came from someone who claimed that this supplement didn’t give them much of a boost in terms of energy and stamina.
What About Side Effects?
As we always say, it’s best to do some of your own research and carefully check the ingredients label before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means carefully checking the label and doing some of your own research first.
That being said, the ingredients formula looks relatively safe to us. But you should always consult your doctor before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
We don’t currently rate the LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster as one of the best products in this category at the moment.
That’s because some ingredients are very under-dosed (Aspartic Acid), and it also contains a few substances which don’t have much evidence behind them.
Remember that you can see our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Never expect miracles from any supplement. The first things you should always do is make sure that your eating right and exercising regularly before thinking about adding any kind of product to your daily regimen.
That being said, a good natural testosterone booster CAN make a difference – but only as long as it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, we’ve made it to the end of our LEAN Nutraceuticals Natural Testosterone Booster review.
Overall, the good things about this supplement is that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend and also has some decent ingredients.
However, it’s a bit disappointing that some of the ingredients are under-dosed, and there’s a lack of human scientific evidence behind some of the substances used.
All in all, we don’t currently rate this as one of the best testosterone booster supplements.