LadyBoss Burn is a fat burner for women sold on Amazon and made by a company called LadyBoss Labs.
We’ve made it our mission to uncover the best fat burners for women on the market right now, and so we were intrigued to find out some more about LadyBoss Burn.
There are so many fat burner supplements on sale these days that it can be difficult to choose the best one for you.
We all know that burning fat is not any easy thing to do, and sometimes we could all do with a helping hand.
That’s where a quality female fat burner can come into play.
LadyBoss Burn is marketed as a metabolism booster and fat loss supplement which has been specifically designed to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
The purpose of this LadyBoss Burn review is for us to take a close look at this female fat burner supplement from all angles as we look to try and find out where it stands in relation to the top supplements on the market right now in this category.
We’re going to concentrate on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement so you can make a decision about whether it’s a product you want to try, or whether your money would be better spent elsewhere.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a close look at LadyBoss Burn as we look to see where it really stands in the market at the moment.
LadyBoss Burn – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, LadyBoss Burn is a female fat burner supplement which has been designed to help make it easier for your body to lose fat.
The leading fat burner supplements on the market right now work in multiple ways to help speed up fat loss.
LadyBoss Burn is available to buy on Amazon and at some other websites online, such as GNC.
According to the official marketing material, LadyBoss Burn has been designed to do the following:
• Increase Metabolism
• Accelerate Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
It’s good that LadyBoss have formulated this product to work in multiple ways to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
Generally speaking, the best fat burner supplements work in multiple ways to help get your body burning more fat naturally.
A fat burner that has a multi-action approach is going to be more effective than a product which only has a one-dimensional mechanism.
LadyBoss Burn claims to be an “effective natural fat burner without the jitters”.
This sounds good to us, because so many fat burners on the market these days use too much of stimulants such as Caffeine, and that only causes problems such as energy crashes and the jitters.
Of course, the real test as to whether a fat burner is going to be effective or not at actually helping to increase fat burning can be found in the ingredients label.
So now it’s time to start take a close look at the actual ingredients formula used in LadyBoss Burn to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of LadyBoss burn to see exactly what actually in this supplement.
The disappointing thing that we immediately noticed when taking a look at the LadyBoss Burn ingredients formula was the fact this this supplement uses a proprietary blend.
That means that we don’t know the individual doses of the substances used, and that we only know the total amount of the actual ‘blend’.
We never like to see this in any kind of fat burner supplement because it means that we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used. This makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
There really isn’t any excuse for a supplement manufacturer to uses a proprietary blend these days. They should be able to be completely transparent with their customers about the ingredients used.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients formula of LadyBoss Burn so we can see exactly what’s in it.
• EGCG – The abbreviation for Epigallocatechin gallate. It’s a type of catechin found in green tea extract, which is believed to help boost your metabolism and get your body burning more fat naturally. We recommend Green Tea as one of the best fat burning ingredients around, and we’re not quite sure why LadyBoss Burn doesn’t simply use that ingredient.
• 5-HTP – This is an abbreviation for 5-Hydroxytryptophan. It’s an amino acid that your body produces naturally. It can help to increase Serotonin levels in the body, which can help to improve mood, amongst other things. It’s not going to help directly with fat burning, but 5-HTP has shown the potential for helping to suppress appetite, which is presumably why it’s been included in LadyBoss Burn.
• Caffeine – A solid ingredient for any fat burner. Caffeine will help to raise your energy levels and keep you feeling on point, even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s also shown promise at helping to suppress appetite and potentially boost metabolism as well.
• White Willow Bark – This isn’t the most common of fat burning ingredients. It’s certainly not the most effective fat burning ingredient around, and we feel that LadyBoss Burn could have certainly used a more proven substance in its place.
• Forskolin – An active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus. There have been some studies which have suggested that it could help to stimulate the release of fat from some cells. However, it’s certainly not the most proven fat burning ingredient.
• Synephrine HCl – Another name for Bitter Orange extract. This is one of the more common fat burning ingredients, but we don’t really rate it as one of the very best. It has been linked to fat loss, but the reason why we don’t generally like to see in fat burners is because it’s been known to trigger potentially dangerous side-effects when combined with Caffeine in the same supplement.
• Yohimbine – Another common fat burning ingredient which we don’t rate as one of the best. It’s an extract from the bark of a tree by the same name. It’s been linked to weight loss, but there are certainly some more proven ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Ignoring the proprietary blend, LadyBoss Burn does contain a few decent ingredients. However, it’s also missing some of the best fat burner ingredients around.
Here are the main omissions in LadyBoss Burn:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
is one of the best metabolism boosting ingredients around. That’s because it will help to get your body burning more fat naturally by boosting your metabolism due to its spicy nature. It also doubles up as an appetite suppressant to make it more effective.
Glucomannan is one of the best appetite suppressing ingredients around as it can swell in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement because, although it won’t help directly with fat loss, it will help to increase the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement.
Check out our updated guide to the best fat burning supplements on the market right now via the link below.
LadyBoss Burn Reviews
We did some digging online to uncover some LadyBoss Burn reviews.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars from 11 reviews on Amazon.
One person said that they loved the supplement because it gave them energy but didn’t make them at all jittery, which sounds good.
However, another unhappy customer said that the supplement simply didn’t work for them – and that it gave them neither stamina nor energy.
What About LadyBoss Burn Side Effects?
The main thing to look out for when it comes to fat burner supplements is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
In this case, we don’t even know how much Caffeine is in this supplement because of the proprietary blend, which is less than ideal.
As we mentioned above, this product also combines Bitter Orange with Caffeine, which has been known to cause some nasty side effects for some people.
We do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
Not in our opinion. It’s disappointing that LadyBoss Burn uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of the ingredients used.
And the actual ingredients formula itself is missing some of the key fat burning ingredients that we look for in the top supplements.
We recommend checking out our guide to the leading five fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never forget that the first things you should always do is make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point before using a new supplement for the first time.
A good fat burner can help to speed up your fat loss results, but only when combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Simply put, don’t expect a supplement to do all of the hard work for you on its own.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our LadyBoss Burn review.
Overall, we felt quite disappointed by this female fat burner supplement, because it uses a proprietary blend and is also missing some of the most important fat burning ingredients.