Instant Knockout is a supplement made by a company called Roar Ambition.
If you’ve done any research for yourself into this kind of supplement, then you’ve probably already come across Instant Knockout elsewhere online.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts or other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals and that are designed to support your goals.
There are loads of mentions of this supplement online, and the reviews seem to generally be good, so we were curious to find out more.
So, is Instant Knockout a supplement worth trying, or would your money be better spent on something else?
The purpose of this Instant Knockout review is for us to take a close look at this particular product to see whether it can deliver on the hype or not.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether Instant Knockout makes it onto our pick of the best supplements currently on sale.
So, now that the introductions are out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at Instant Knockout to see whether it can deliver on the hype as one of the leading supplements out there right now.
Instant Knockout – The Basics
Product website: www.instantknockout.com
So, we’ve already deduced that Instant Knockout is one of the more popular so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements out there.
It’s made by a specialist supplements company called Roar Ambition, who also make other popular products such as 4 Gauge and Testo Fuel.
At the time of writing, you won’t find Instant Knockout on Amazon or on other online retailers. It’s currently only available to buy direct from the manufacturer on the official website.
The marketing material says that this product was initially designed to help professional boxers and MMA fighters before a big fight. It’s now available to the public.
The official website goes on to claim that Instant Knockout can deliver the power to help you achieve your body goals.
It claims to only use high-quality natural ingredients and promises to help you to progress like the professionals.
Pro MMA Fighter Diego Sanchez is among the names to endorse this product on the official website.
The official website also says that Instant Knockout is manufacturers in the USA in FDA and cGMP certified facilities.
It’s also good to see that Roar Ambition offer a full 90-day money-back guarantee.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but we’ve learned not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
Instead, it’s much better to focus on the ingredients and dosages to get a real and authentic feel as to whether a product is actually going to work or not.
So, with that in mind, let’s move onto the next important section in our review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Instant Knockout.
It’s great to see that Road Ambition have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with Instant Knockout.
This means that we are clearly told exactly what is in this supplement, with the doses of each and every ingredient clearly listed.
So many supplement manufacturers choose to use proprietary blends, and this is never good news, as it means that you literally don’t know what is in each of the capsules.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Instant Knockout:
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in supplements of this type, so this is a good starting point for Instant Knockout. They are two essential vitamins which can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts. Zinc can contribute to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
• Chromium – Once again, this is an essential nutrient. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of our favorite ingredients, so it’s great to see it in the Instant Knockout formula. Green Tea is not just a popular hot drink, it’s also a common supplement ingredient. Instant Knockout uses 500mg per daily serving.
• Green Coffee Extract – This is another solid ingredient in the Instant Knockout formula. This extract comes from unroasted coffee beans. Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
• Cayenne Powder – Cayenne Pepper is one of our absolute favorite ingredients. It’s very popular in supplements of this type and Instant Knockout contains 100mg per day.
• Glucomannan – This is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac Plant. It’s a dietary fiber which is often used in supplements in this category.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – A solid ingredient for any product of this type. Many supplements overdo it on the stimulants, but 300mg per daily serving of Instant Knockout is a sensible dose.
• Black Pepper Extract – This is an underrated ingredient. The best supplements usually include a small dose in each capsule.
The Instant Knockout formula is one of the best dosed and well-researched we’ve come across recently.
There really isn’t anything that we would add to this product.
That said, we would have liked to see Roar Ambition not use Gelatin for the capsules, as this makes Instant Knockout not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
Instant Knockout Reviews
If you’ve done any research for yourself, you’ll have seen that most of the feedback about Instant Knockout online is positive.
There are countless review sites which feature positive feedback, as well as plenty of video testimonials on YouTube.
Of course, there were some people who claimed that it didn’t work for them. There are always going people who don’t feel the supplement has been effective, but it’s not clear whether they are sticking to the instructions or not.
What About Instant Knockout Side Effects?
The formula looks relatively safe to us, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend doing your own research into the ingredients before trying any new product for the first time – and you should consult your doctor too, first.
There is 300mg of Caffeine in every daily dose of Instant Knockout. This should be fine for most people, but it may be a bit too much if you’re already getting Caffeine from other sources or are sensitive to stimulants.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
We currently rate Instant Knockout as one of the best supplements in this category on the market right now.
It’s got a great ingredients list and seems to have hundreds of positive reviews online.
You can see our updated product guide by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to solve your problems.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
That being said, a high quality supplement such as Instant Knockout can help if used alongside the correct lifestyle choices.
Instant Knockout Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Instant Knockout review.
Overall, we think that this is one of the very best supplements out there and it seems to have a reputation to prove it.
To find out more about Instant Knockout and to buy now, visit: www.instantknockout.com