Hypertest XTR is a testosterone booster supplement made by Axis Labs that has been designed to help raise your levels of the male hormone.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online including GNC, and it claims to be one of the top testosterone boosters around.
If you’re struggling to get results both inside and outside of the gym, then it could be time to try a quality testosterone booster.
The testosterone booster market has exploded in recent years as more and more men look to try and combat the declines in testosterone levels across the board.
The best testosterone booster supplements on the market work by giving your body the natural fuel it needs to produce more testosterone.
A common misconception about testosterone boosters is that they can contain testosterone. This is fortunately not the case, as the leading products simply use natural ingredients to help get your body producing more of the hormone naturally.
The reason for this Hypertest XTR review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to see where it ranks in relation to the top products on the market right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses as we look to try and determine whether this is a product worth using or not.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a close look at Hypertest XTR in a bit more detail.
Hypertest XTR – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Hypertest XTR is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to help get your body producing more of the hormone naturally.
It’s made by a company called Axis Labs and it’s available to buy on Amazon and at other online outlets.
The marketing material on the Amazon listing says that HyperTest XTR has been specifically formulated to “revitalize and restore your manhood”.
The bottle of Hypertest XTR says that this product will do the following:
• Support Total T and Free T
• Help build muscle mass
• Boost recovery
• Control cortisol levels
This all looks pretty good to us.
Whether you’ve being diagnosed as having low testosterone by a doctor, or you simply suspect that may be the case, using a testosterone booster can help to get your body producing more of the hormone naturally.
The marketing material on Amazon also says that this supplement has been specifically designed to help boost libido to help you perform better physically both inside and outside of the bedroom.
So far, so good. HyperTest seems to be ticking all the boxes for the things we look for in testosterone booster supplements.
Of course though, the real proof as to whether this testosterone booster can live up to the hype or not can be found in the ingredients formula.
So, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula as we look to try and determine whether this is a supplement worth buying or not.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the ingredients label as we look to try and determine where this supplement stands.
The good news from first glance at the ingredients label of Hypertest XTR is that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend. This means that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
We always recommend that you choose a product which doesn’t use a proprietary blend, as there’s no excuse for a manufacturer not to fully disclose their formula to their customers.
Let’s now take a close look at the Hypertest XTR ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• Magnesium – A good testosterone booster ingredient. Magnesium can help to lower the levels of sex binding globulin hormone in your system, and that means more free testosterone in your body. It’s a quality addition to any testosterone booster, so it’s good to find it in Hypertest XTR.
• Zinc – Another solid inclusion. Zinc is a nutrient that your body needs in order to function properly, and many men do not get enough of it from their diets. It’s an essential nutrient for helping to maintain normal and healthy testosterone levels, so it was good ti see it used in Hypertest XTR.
• D-Aspartic Acid – A great testosterone boosting ingredient. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to be able to raise testosterone levels in men in a matter of days through regular supplementation. It’s usually one of the first ingredients we look for when selecting a testosterone booster supplement, so it was good to find it in Hypertest XTR.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack. This is one of those ingredients that has found its way into a lot of the testosterone boosters we’ve reviewed recently. Unfortunately, despite the fact that it’s a common ingredient, it’s not really been proved to be effective at raising testosterone levels, so we’d have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Nettle Extract – A decent testosterone boosting ingredient. Nettle Extract can help to increase the levels of the free/circulating testosterone in your system. It works by reducing the potency of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, meaning that there is more free T in your system. Again, a good ingredient in this supplement.
• Ashwagandha – This is a plant extract which is known for helping to reduce Cortisol levels in your system. This is good, because too much Cortisol can have a negative impact on the testosterone levels in your system.
The Hypertest XTR ingredients formula is actually one of the better ones that we’ve come across recently. That being said, there are still quite a few of our favorite testosterone booster ingredients that didn’t make the cut. They are…
• Vitamin D3
Remember that you can check out our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Hypertest XTR Reviews
At the time of writing, this testosterone booster had 42 customer reviews on the Amazon website.
It currently has an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, which is OK but not great.
One person simply aid that they had used it before and reported that it gave them good results.
However, one of the more negative reviews came from a person who claimed that it “didn’t do a thing” to help raise their testosterone levels at all.
Hypertest XTR Side Effects
The Hypertest XTR formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects from taking this supplement.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time, to check that you’re not allergic anything on the ingredients label.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
This is certainly not the worst testosterone booster supplement that we’ve come across, and we’ve reviewed a lot of them.
Hypertest XTR contains some good ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and both Magnesium and Zinc, and it’s also great that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, it’s still missing a few key ingredients and that means that we don’t rate it as one of the absolute very best testosterone boosters around right now.
Take a close look through our buyer’s guide to the best testosterone boosters on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should never expect a supplement of any kind to do all of the hard work for you.
Generally speaking, you should always get your diet and training regime on point before trying to add a supplement to your daily regimen.
That being said, a good testosterone booster can end up having a huge impact on your results both inside and outside the gym, as long as it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Hypertest XTR review.
Overall, this is one of the better testosterone booster supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
It contains a number of good ingredients and it doesn’t use a proprietary blend to mark the doses of the substances used.
However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters out there right now because it’s still missing a few key ingredients.