Ferodrox is a testosterone booster supplement made by Kaged Muscle that’s available to buy online at stores such as bodybuilding.com.
Today, we’re going to be taking a close look at this particular product from all angles to see whether it’s a testosterone booster worth trying or not.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything that there is to known about Ferodrox, then you’re in the right place.
Our Ferodrox review is going to focus on all of the key things you need to know about this particular product as we look to find out if it makes it onto our selection of the top rated testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
We’re going to be paying particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we aim to see where this testosterone booster stands in relation to the competition.
The testosterone booster market has expanded rapidly in recent years and that means more choice than ever when it comes to choosing a product in this category.
But the extra choice also means that there are more below-par supplements on offer as well.
So, let’s find out exactly where Ferodrox stands as we start taking a close look at this particular testosterone booster from all angles.
Ferodrox – The Basics
So, we’ve already deduced that Ferodrox fits into the new range of supplements known as testosterone boosters.
These are products that have been specifically formulated to give your body more of the natural fuel it needs to produce testosterone.
Kaged Muscle is the company behind Ferodrox. They are one of the bigger names in the supplements industry and they have a number of athletes and bodybuilders behind their brand, such as Kris Gethin.
At the time of writing, Ferodrox was only available to buy at selected online stores such as bodybuilding.com, Muscle and Strength and on the official Kaged Muscle website. At the time of writing, a search for Ferodrox on Amazon returned zero results.
The marketing material on the bodybuilding.com website claims that Ferodrox has been designed to “support healthy testosterone and cortisol balance”.
It also claims to use “scientifically proven patented ingredients to support natural testosterone production”.
The promotional listing on bodybuilding.com goes on to claim that Ferodrox will bring users the following benefits:
• Helps Maintain Testosterone Levels
• Helps Maintain Testosterone and Cortisol Ratio
• Increases Lean Muscle Mass and Strength
• Improves Stamina and Performance
• Helps Promote Optimal Recovery
The marketing material goes on to say that Ferodrox is an “industry breakthrough” product that has been specifically designed to help you maintain testosterone levels within the normal healthy range.
It claims to use the right ingredients at the right doses to deliver “unmatched” results.
The Ferodrox promotional material is certainly making the right claims – but we prefer not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype when it comes to supplements.
It’s usually better to focus on the important facts such as the ingredients and dosages. With that in mind, let’s now move on to the next important section of our Ferodrox review.
Let’s begin this important part of our review by looking at the actual ingredients label of Ferodrox.
We should praise Kaged Muscle for not using a proprietary blend with this supplement. This means that we know exactly how much of each ingredient has been included in each dose, which is great news.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is really no excuse for manufacturers not to be completely transparent with their users in this day and age.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Ferodrox uses.
• Zinc – This is a good ingredient for any testosterone booster. Zinc is one of the 24 essential micronutrients that the human body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. It’s important for a hole host of bodily processes, and it is also believed to be able to help support optimal testosterone levels. A solid start by Ferodrox.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract – This is a branded form of Ashwagandha, which a herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for quite some time. It has shown promise in being able to raise testosterone levels, and Ashwagandha could also help with combating Depression and Anxiety.
• LJ100 Eurycoma Longifolia Root Extract – Also known as LongJack, this is another popular testosterone booster ingredient. It appears to act as an aphrodisiac and could have pro-erectile benefits. However, it’s probably not the very best testosterone booster ingredient as there is generally a lack of evidence that it can actually raise T levels in humans.
• PrimaVie Shilajit – This is a branded form of Shilajit. It’s something of an intriguing testosterone booster ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Shilajit is a sticky substance found mainly in the rocks of the Himalayan Mountains. There is some evidence to show that Shilajit could help with boosting testosterone levels in men.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM, this is a molecule that’s commonly found in vegetables such as Broccoli and Kale. It holds promise as an aromatase inhibitor, which is presumably exactly why it’s been included in the Ferodox formula.
• BioPerine Black Pepper Extract – This is a good ingredient for most supplements. BioPerine is a branded form of Black Pepper Extract. It’s a good ingredient for any supplement because it can help to improve the absorption rate of some ingredients in the body. This can make for a more effective supplement overall, and it’s great to see that Kaged Muscle have made a point of including this is in the Ferodrox formula.
The Ferodrox formula is one of the better ones we’ve come across recently and it’s great that Kaged Muscle have not used a proprietary blend with this supplement.
However, it’s still missing some of our favorite testosterone booster ingredients, including the following:
• D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite T-booster ingredients because it’s shown considerable promise in being able to raise testosterone levels in men effectively – and quickly.
Fenugreek, meanwhile, is a good ingredient for a testosterone booster because it’s a good source of Magnesium and Zinc. It’s also shown promise at being able to support testosterone levels.
And Magnesium, like Zinc, is another essential mineral which can help to support optimal testosterone levels.
You can see our updated guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
We did some digging online and found 32 Ferodrox reviews on Bodybuilding.com. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 8.9 out of 10 stars, which is pretty solid.
One person said that it was the best Test booster they had tried and that it helped them at age 40. They rated it 10 out of 10.
However, one negative review came from someone who claimed that Ferodrox did “absolutely nothing” for them as they rated it just one star.
What About Ferodrox Side Effects?
You should always do some of your own research into the ingredients formula before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means making sure that you’ve read up about each of the ingredients used yourself and looked at some of the potential side effects.
That said, it’s great news that Kaged Muscle have not used a proprietary blend here, and the formula looks relatively safe to us.
However, you cannot be too careful, so we do always recommend doing your own research before trying any new product.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
Although Ferodrox is certainly not the worst testosterone booster we’ve come across, it doesn’t make it onto our list of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
You can see our updated guide to the best supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
You should not forget that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to boosting testosterone levels.
Always remember that the first things you should do is make sure that you’re training hard, eating right and getting plenty of rest before considering trying any kind of testosterone booster supplement.
That means making sure that you’re sticking to a good nutrition plan and exercise regime before thinking about adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
The above said, a quality testosterone booster can make a big difference if combined with the correct healthy lifestyle choices.
Ferodrox Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
This brings us to the end of our Ferodrox review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK testosterone booster supplement that’s got some decent ingredients in it such as Zinc and KSM-66 Ashwagandha.
However, it’s also missing some other solid ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium, and that’s why we don’t rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters out there right now.
But it’s certainly not the worst product in this category available at the moment.