Clean Burn is a fat burner supplement made by Kaged Muscle which claims to attack fat from “all angles”.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest fat burner supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about Clean Burn.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about Clean Burn, then you’re in the right place.
Our in-depth Clean Burn review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement as we look to see if it deserves a spot on our hand-picked selection of the best fat burners on the market at the moment.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the dosages as we look to find out whether Clean Burn can live up to the marketing claims or not.
There are so many different fat burners on sale these days and they tend to have a bit of a bad reputation.
But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some quality products out there – you just need to know what to look for.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s start taking a close look at Clean Burn to see where it stands in the fat burner space.
Clean Burn – The Basics
As we’ve already deduced, Clean Burn is a fat burner supplement made by a company called Kaged Muscle.
It’s available to buy online at a number of stores, including bodybuilding.com and the official Kaged Muscle website. It was also available on Amazon when we checked.
Many fat burners on the market contain too many stimulants such as Caffeine, and that can cause some nasty unwanted side effects.
However, Clean Burn is a stimulant-free fat burner that doesn’t contain any Caffeine at all, which already sets it apart from a lot of the other products out there right now.
The product page about Clean Burn on the official Kaged Muscle website says that this supplement will help you to attack your weight loss problems from “all angles”.
It claims to use the right ingredients to help burn fat without making you feel “edgy”.
We should also point out that Kaged Muscle say that this particular supplement has been formulated for both men and women.
Here are the main points:
• Stimulant Free Fat Burner
• Claims to Suppress Appetite
• Uses “Premium” Ingredients
Kaged Muscle also make the point in their marketing material to say that Clean Burn doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know exactly how much of each ingredient is used. This is good news for consumers.
So, now that we’ve taken a close look at the basic facts about this fat burner supplement, it’s time to start examining the ingredients formula to see if it can really deliver on the hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of Clean Burn as shown on the bottle.
As we mentioned above, it’s good to see that Kaged Muscle have not used a proprietary blend with this formula.
That means that we are transparently told exactly what is in each capsule, along with the doses of the individual ingredients.
We usually recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there isn’t really an excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers in this day and age.
Let’s now turn our attentions to the actual ingredients used in Clean Burn to see if they’re any good or not.
• Chromium – Chromium is an essential mineral that you body needs in trace amounts to be able to function properly. It is known for its role in regulating glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity. Chromium could also help to regulate appetite, which could make sticking to your diet easier.
• L-Carnitine Tartrate – This is an amino acid which we’re more used to finding in leading pre workout supplements than fat burners. It is known for its potential ability to boost exercise performance, which is why it makes it into a lot of pre workouts. It is also used for improved cognitive performance and brain health.
• Green Tea Extract – This is a great inclusion for any fat burner supplement. Green Tea is known for being packed full of antioxidants. It can also help to boost thermogenic fat burning. The one thing to bear in mind with Clean Burn is that Green Tea is usually a natural source of Caffeine, even though this supplement claims to be stimulant free.
• Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – This is a plant extract from a shrub which is native to the tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia. It is claimed that it could help to reduce sugar cravings and lower blood sugar levels. There are some studies to suggest it could also help with weight loss in both animals and humans, but we would have preferred to have seen a more proven ingredient used in its place if we’re honest.
• Capsicum Fruit Extract – A solid ingredient for any fat burner. This is an extract from hot peppers that can work to help with weight loss by both increasing thermogenic fat burning and suppressing appetite. It’s good to see that Kaged Muscle have used this ingredient in Clean Burn.
The Clean Burn formula is certainly one of the shorter ingredients labels we’ve come across. It’s good to see that it contains some solid ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.
However, we feel that Kaged Muscle could have included a few more proven ingredients to help take this fat burner to the next level. The main omissions in our opinion were:
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Green Coffee Bean is a common ingredient in fat burner supplements because it has been linked to helping with weight loss.
Glucomannan, meanwhile, is a dietary fiber which comes from the Konjac plant which can swell in your stomach and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
And Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients to make for a potentially more effective supplement overall.
You can check out our updated buyer’s guide to the best fat burners on the market at the moment by following the link shown below.
Clean Burn Reviews
We did some digging online and found 50 Clean Burn reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer claimed that they felt compelled to leave a review for this product and said that it helped to curb their appetite and also help them lose belly fat.
Someone else, however, was not so pleased, as they rated it one star and said that Clean Burn is “a bust”, claiming that they didn’t have any positive benefits despite finishing the whole bottle.
What About Clean Burn Side Effects?
The Clean Burn formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any unwanted side effects.
The fact that it doesn’t use any stimulants as standalone ingredients means that you don’t have to worry about the possibility of suffering from things such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
The above being said, we do always advise that you take a close look through the ingredients label yourself before trying any new product for the first time.
It’s always a good idea to do some of your own research and consult your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
Clean Burn is a decent stimulant free fat burner, but we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best on the market at the moment.
That’s because it’s missing some important ingredients in our opinion, such as Green Coffee Bean Extract and Glucomannan.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements currently on the market by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” when it comes to fat loss.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good exercise and nutrition plan before considering taking any kind of supplementation to help you achieve your goals.
That means making sure that you’re training hard and eating right before thinking about adding any supplements to your daily regimen.
That said, the right product can make a significant difference, as long as it’s combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
Clean Burn Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Clean Burn review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat burner supplement by Kaged Muscle. It contains some solid ingredients and it’s good news that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend.
However, we don’t quite rate it as one of the top five fat burner supplements on the market at the moment because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients.