Burn TS is a fat burner supplement made by Dietspotlight and sold on Amazon, as well as at some other online stores.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’ve landed on the right page.
Our Burn TS review is going to focus on all of the main things that you need to know about this particular fat burner supplement.
In detail, we’re going to break down the ingredients formula, the dosages and the customer reviews as we look to see whether Burn TS, which was formerly known as Burn HD, makes it onto our list of the best fat burner supplements currently on the market.
Fat burner supplements can work to support you in your weight loss goals, but they should always be combined with the right lifestyle choices to be effective.
The truth is that there are lots of products out there that don’t live up to the hype. Is Burn TS one of them?
Let’s now kick off our review by taking a closer look at the basic facts about the Burn TS supplement.
Burn TS – The Basics
As we’ve already covered, Burn TS is a fat loss supplement made by Dietspotlight, that’s available to buy on Amazon for around $59 a bottle.
It used to be called Burn HD but it seems that Dietspotlight has changed the name of its flagship fat burner. That said, we couldn’t find any mention of what ‘TS’ stands for anywhere.
According to the Burn TS bottle, this supplement will bring you the following benefits:
• Burn Fat
• Boost Energy
• Lose Weight
The listing on Amazon goes on to claim that taking Burn TS is more effective than diet and exercise alone.
The promotional material goes on to say that Burn TS has been designed “to help you lose weight faster and more effectively” when combined with diet and exercise.
It’s important to point out that no fat burner will do the hard work for you – you should always make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
The marketing material on Amazon also claims that Burn TS uses “amazing” ingredients to help you get into shape.
Now, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers have to say about their own supplements. Instead, it’s usually better to focus on the things that matter, such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important section in our review – the ingredients.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual Burn TS ingredients formula as printed on the bottle.
We must admit that we were disappointed to see that Burn TS uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of certain ingredients in the formula.
This means that we don’t know the exact doses of the ingredients, and instead we’re only told the amount for the overall blend. Not good news.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in any kind of supplements, so it’s disappointing to see one used in Burn TS.
With that out of the way, let’s now focus on the main ingredients in the Burn TS formula.
• Chromium – This is not a bad ingredient for a fat burner. Chromium is an essential mineral that your body needs in trace amounts in order to be able to function properly. It is believed that it could help to regulate Glucose metabolism, and it’s a relatively common ingredient in fat loss supplements.
• Sphaeranthus Indicus Extract – We’ve not come across this ingredient in a fat burner supplement before. Also know as East Indian Globe Thistle, this is a herb which has a lot of claims made about it. It has been touted as an anti-diabetic ingredient amongst other things, but there is not much actual scientific research to back these claims up. Burn TS could easily have included a more proven ingredient in its place.
• Garcinia Mangostana – Also known as Purple Mangosteen, this is another very uncommon fat burner ingredient. It has a history of use in traditional Asian medicine for things such as skin problems and Urinary Tract infections. However, there is not much actual scientific evidence to support these uses. Again, we can’t help but feel that Burn TS could have used a more proven substance here.
• Green Tea Extract – A good quality fat burning ingredient. Green Tea Extract is loaded with antioxidants and is also known as a potent thermogenic ingredient. This means that it could help to get your body burning more calories naturally. It’s also a natural source of Caffeine.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is always a decent fat burner ingredient because it can help to support energy levels even if you’re cutting back on the calories. Caffeine could also help to stimulate metabolism. The 75mg dose in Burn TS is a sensible one, even a bit on the low side. But at least that means that you’re unlikely to suffer any unwanted side effects such as the Jitters or Energy Crashes.
We were pretty underwhelmed by the Burn TS formula if we’re being honest. It has a couple of good inclusions such as Green Tea and Caffeine, but we can’t help but feel that it’s also missing some key ingredients.
Here are some of the substances we would have liked to see included in the Burn TS formula:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Exract
Cayenne Pepper is one of our favorite fat burner ingredients because it can help to stimulate your metabolism and get your body burning more calories naturally. It could also double up as an appetite suppressant.
Meanwhile, Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which could help to keep you feeling fuller for longer and therefore make sticking to your diet easier.
And Black Pepper Extract is a solid supplement ingredient because it can help to boost the absorption of some of the other ingredients to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our updated fat burner guide to some supplements that contain some of the ingredients listed above by following the link shown below.
Burn HD Reviews
At the time of writing, there were 578 Burn TS reviews on Amazon, although that was for the listing called Burn HD. We’re not too sure why these two products, which are essentially the same, are being sold under different names.
It had an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars.
One person rated it five stars and claimed that it helped them to get rid of their “love handles”.
However, one negative review came from somebody who rated it one star and claimed that it made them “violently ill”, which doesn’t sound good to us at all.
What About Burn HD Side Effects?
We always recommend doing your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your doctor before thinking about using any new supplementation.
There are a few ingredients in Burn TS that don’t have a great deal of scientific studies behind them, so it’s always worth being wary of this.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
We don’t currently rate Burn TS as one of the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
It uses a proprietary blend and is missing a lot of the ingredients that we like to see in the best fat loss supplements.
It’s also got some somewhat strange ingredients in its formula which are not very well researched.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burners on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Just remember that there is no magic weight loss pill to whip you into shape.
Before thinking about any kind of supplementation, you should always make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly.
A good quality fat burner can make a difference – but only if combined with the correct healthy and balanced lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the conclusion of our Burn TS review.
Overall, we were not particularly impressed by this fat burner supplement. We feel that it doesn’t contain enough proven ingredients and some of the things it does use are hidden in a proprietary blend.
In summary, we feel that there are some other much better options available to you right now if you’re looking for a little help with regards to fat loss.