We’re always on the lookout for the latest fat burner and fat loss supplements to make it to market, so it was no wonder that Atrafen Thermodrops caught our attention.
Most of the top fat burner supplements on the market these days tend to be delivered in capsule form, and some as powders.
So it’s certainly an exception to see a product which claims to help with fat loss delivered as sublingual drops.
That’s exactly what Atrafen Thermodrops are – a unique kind of fat loss supplement which delivers its ingredients in a liquid form that you take in drops under your tongue.
We all know that losing fat is not an easy task, and that’s why sticking to a healthy diet and training regularly should always be your first steps in trying to get into better shape.
But we could also all do with a little extra help from time to time, and that’s where a quality fat loss supplement can help.
These products usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to get your body burning more fat naturally.
Now, the purpose of this Atrafen Thermodrops review is for us to take a close look at this supplement to see whether it’s really a product you should consider adding to your fat loss regimen or not.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this product, from the ingredients to the customer reviews, so you can decide whether it’s something you should consider buying or not.
So let’s now get cracking and start looking at Atrafen Thermodrops in a bit more detail.
Atrafen Thermodrops – The Basics
As we’ve already discovered (and as the name suggests) Atrafen Thermodrops is a fat burner supplement delivered as sublingual drops.
The idea is that you put a few drops under your tongue to give your body some extra fuel and help it to burn more fat naturally.
It’s certainly a unique approach, as most of the leading fat burner supplements on the market these days use capsules or powders to deliver their ingredients.
Atrafen Thermodrops are available to buy on Amazon and at some stores such as GNC.
Made by a company called Nutratech, Atrafen Thermodrops claim to provide the following:
• Weight loss
• Appetite suppression
It’s great to see that Nutratech have formulated a product that has been designed to work in multiple ways.
The leading and most effective fat burners always adopts a multi-pronged approach to fat loss, and it usually means that the product is going to be more effective overall.
According to the official listing on Amazon, this supplement is delivered as a sublingual drop because it means that the ingredients will get into your bloodstream much more quickly than if it was delivered as a capsule.
The good news is that Nutratech are also confident in their product, and they say that they will refund your money if you’re not satisfied with the results after 30 days.
It’s always good to see a manufacturer stand behind their supplement with a money-back guarantee.
Now though, it’s time to find out whether Atrafen Thermodrops can live up to the marketing hype or not.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients label from all angles as we look to try and see whether it’s going to be a good addition to your daily routine, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
Let’s kick off this important section by taking a look at the actual full ingredients label of Atrafen Thermodrops.
The first disappointing thing that we noticed about the Atrafen Thermodrops ingredients formula is that Nutratech have decided to use a proprietary blend with this product.
Unfortunately, this means that we don’t know the individual doses of the ingredients used, and we’re only told the full ingredients list and the total dose of the blend.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in any kind of supplements, as it makes it incredibly difficult to judge the effectiveness of the product.
What’s also notable here is that the total dose of the blend is just 195mg per serving, which makes it very likely that the ingredients are under-dosed in this case.
• Irvingia Gabonensis – This is essentially an ingredient that is also referred to as African Mango. It’s found in a few fat burner supplements and has been linked to fat loss. However, the evidence for this is limited, and it’s not currently one of our top rated fat burning ingredients around at the moment.
• Raspberry Ketones – A decent fat burning ingredient which is also found in our top-rated female fat burner Leanbean. It’s believed to help control hunger to help make sticking to your diet easier.
• Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is a cactus-like plant that grows in hot, dry climates. It’s not the most common fat burner ingredient, but there has been a study to suggest that it could help with fat loss when taken for eight weeks in a row. That said, we don’t really rate it as one of the top fat burner ingredients – there are some much more effective options out there.
• Acai Palm Extract – This is an extract from a species of palm tree, but once again, it’s not one of our top rated fat burning ingredients. We would have much preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Caffeine – A solid ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine will help to raise your energy levels and can also help to stimulate the metabolism. It’s just a shame that we don’t know what the dose is because of the proprietary blend.
• Green Tea – Another great fat burning ingredient. Green Tea Extract is a potent thermogenic ingredient which has also been shown to help increase thermogenesis and get your body burning more fat naturally. Again, it’s disappointing that we don’t know the dose, because it’s hidden in the proprietary blend.
• Kelp Extract – Not the most common fat burner ingredient. Kelp is a good natural source of iodine, which can possibly stimulate a healthy metabolism. That being said, there’s not much evidence linking it directly with fat loss, so a more effective ingredient could have been used in its place.
• Resveratrol – Nutratech say that they’ve included this ingredient in Atrafen Thermodrops because it can help to improve insulin sensitivity and block new fat cells from forming. It’s also a potent antioxidant ingredient.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – Again, this is one of those ingredients which has tenuous links to fat loss, but seems to have found its way into a number of fat burner supplements. Once again, there are some far more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Atrafen Thermodrops have some good ingredients, but there are also quite a few things missing from this fat loss supplement.
Here are the main omissions from this fat burner:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best metabolism boosting ingredients around as it will speed up your metabolism quickly to get your body burning more fat naturally. It’s also a natural appetite suppressant, so can make sticking to your diet easier.
Glucomannan is our top rated natural appetite suppressing ingredient. It’s been shown to help keep you feeling fuller for longer to help make a sticking to your nutrition plan easier.
And Black Pepper Extract is a great inclusion for any supplement because it’s been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to help make for a more effective product overall.
Be sure to check out our updated guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
Atrafen Thermodrops Reviews
We took a look on Amazon and elsewhere to find some Atrafen Thermodrops reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 45 reviews on Amazon and it had an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. This seems pretty good, but it’s strange to come across a product that doesn’t have any negative reviews at all.
One persons said that it helped to suppress their appetite but they didn’t like keeping it under their tongue for so long.
Someone else said that they really liked the supplement after just a week of using it, claiming that it had helped to significantly reduce their appetite.
Atrafen Thermodrops Side Effects
The most important thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine,
Unfortunately, we don’t know the exact amount of Caffeine this product contains due to its use of a proprietary blend.
Too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
We always do recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Is This The Best Fat Burner For Me?
Not in our opinion. Atrafen Thermodrops are certainly a unique approach for a fat burner in the sense that they use a sublingual liquid rather than a capsule to deliver their formula.
However, the fact that the proprietary blend is so small at 195mg means that most of the ingredients are probably under-dosed and are unlikely to be effective.
Check our our updated guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market at the moment via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
Remember that no supplement should replace a healthy diet and regular exercise.
You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a solid training regime and diet plan before considering adding any kind of supplement to your routine.
Having said that, a good fat burner can make a big difference when combined with the right healthy lifestyle choices.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our Nutratech Atrafen Thermodrops review.
Overall, we think that this really isn’t one of the best fat burners around, purely due to the fact that it contains a lot of unproven ingredients and the formula is likely to be under-dosed.
Simply put, there are some far better fat burner options on the market right now.