Alpha Boost is an “extra strength” testosterone booster for men made by Invictus Labs and available for sale online at Amazon and other retailers.
The testosterone booster market has grown enormously in the last few years, as more and more men look for the best natural ways to raise their levels of the male hormone.
Whether you’ve been diagnosed as having low testosterone by a doctor or you suspect that may be the case, using a testosterone booster supplement is a good way to boost your results both inside and outside of the gym.
This Alpha Boost Invictus review is going to focus on all of the important aspects of this testosterone booster supplement as we look to see where this product stands in relation to the top products in the industry right now.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer feedback and the doses as we look to determine where Alpha Boost stands in comparison to the top testosterone booster supplements on sale at the moment.
So, now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, it’s time to take a closer look at this product and examine some of the basic facts behind it.
Alpha Boost Invictus – The Basics
As we have already explained, Alpha Boost is a popular testosterone booster supplement sold on Amazon and made by a company called Invictus Labs.
In case you weren’t already aware, testosterone booster supplements work by helping to give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
Average testosterone levels in men have been decreasing across the board in recent years, and so more men are struggling with the problem of having low testosterone.
Alpha Boost is marketed as an “extra strength” testosterone booster that will help to get your body producing more T naturally.
The official listing on Amazon says that this product will help to boost the following areas:
The marketing material says that Alpha Boost uses a “clean and natural” blend to help raise testosterone levels in men.
It also claims to help give you a boost in confidence levels to help revitalize and restore your masculinity.
This all sounds pretty good to us, but of course, we’ve already heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about supplements.
The real evidence about whether a product is going to be effective or not can be found in the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses.
So let’s now start taking a close look at the ingredients formula of Alpha Boost Invictus as we look to try and see where this product really ranks.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients formula of Alpha Boost Invictus.
The first disappointing thing we immediately noticed from the ingredients label of Alpha Boost is the fact that Invictus Labs have chosen to use a proprietary blend for this supplement.
This unfortunately means that we don’t know the doses of the ingredients used.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in any kinds of supplements, so it was pretty disappointing to see that Invictus Labs have done so in this case.
We feel that there really is no reason for supplement manufacturers not to be fully transparent with their formulas in this day and age.
Now, let’s start focusing on the actual ingredients to be found in Alpha Boost.
• Horny Goat Weed – This is one of those ingredients that tends to pop up in a few testosterone boosters. However, it’s not the most effective ingredient really. It’s known for its supposed ability to help increase libido. However, there is not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help to raise testosterone levels at all.
• Tongkat Ali Extract – Also known as LongJack, you’ve probably already heard about this this ingredient before if you’ve done some of your own research into testosterone boosters. Sadly, there is little to no evidence to suggest that it will actually be effective at raising testosterone levels. So, Invictus Labs could certainly have used a more effective ingredient in its place.
• Saw Palmetto Extract – This is not one of the more common testosterone booster ingredients. However, it does find its way into a few testosterone boosters. It’s a good substances for helping to control prostate size, which can become an an issue for men as they get older. However, like most of the ingredients above, it’s not believed to actually influence testosterone levels at all.
• Orchic Substance – In case you didn’t know, this is an extract taken from bull’s testes. That’s enough to put us off. It’s inclusion is made worse by the fact that it’s not really been shown to help increase testosterone levels at all.
• Wild Yam Extract – This is a plant extract also known as Dioscorea Villosa. It’s believed to help balance the levels of hormones in your system, and it’s used by some women to help relieve the symptoms of the menopause. Again, however, there really is not a lot of evidence to suggest it will positively enhance testosterone levels.
• Nettle Extract – This is one of the better ingredients in Alpha Boost. Nettle Extract has been shown to potentially help raise testosterone levels. It’s believed to reduce the potency of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, meaning that there is more free T in your body. This is good news, and Nettle Extract is one of the better ingredients in the Alpha Boost formula.
• Boron – This is another top quality ingredient in the Alpha Boost formula. The reason why Boron is a solid inclusion for a testosterone booster is because it’s believed to help increase the testosterone levels in your system, while at the same time reducing the levels of estrogen, which means more of the masculine hormone.
• Sarasaparilla – Another name for a plant extract called Muira Puama. It’s been used for years to help raise energy levels. Of course, this is not a bad thing. However, there’s not much evidence to suggest that it will actually influence testosterone levels at all, which is pretty disappointing.
We’ve got to say, we were pretty underwhelmed by the Alpha Boost ingredients formula.
It contains a few decent things such as Boron and Nettle Extract, but it really falls short of using some of the key ingredients to help raise testosterone levels naturally.
Here are the main ingredients that this supplement is missing:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Vitamin D3
D-Aspartic Acid is basically the best natural ingredient for raising testosterone levels. It’s been shown to help quickly raise testosterone levels in men, and within a matter of days. It’s really the first ingredient you should look for when picking a testosterone booster supplement.
Magnesium and Zinc, meanwhile, are two vital nutrients you should look for in a testosterone booster, as they have both been shown to help support healthy testosterone levels, and many men do not get enough of them from their diets.
Vitamin D3 is another ingredient which you should look for when picking a testosterone booster supplement.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by taking a look via the link shown below.
Alpha Boost Invictus Reviews
Alpha Boost is one of the more popular testosterone booster supplements on sale, and at the time of writing, it had more than 1,600 reviews on Amazon.
It also had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good going.
One positive reviewer reported that they had been using the product for three weeks and had noticed a difference in their energy and stamina.
One negative review claimed that the product simply didn’t work for them at all, which was disappointing.
Alpha Boost Invictus Side Effects
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking any supplement for the first time.
That being said, the Alpha Boost ingredient s formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any side effects, as it tends to use natural ingredients.
It doesn’t contain any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you don’t need to worry about suffering from the jitters or energy crashes.
Is This The Best Testosterone Booster For Me?
Alpha Boost is not one of our top recommended testosterone boosters, because the formula is simply not as strong as the leading products on the market at the moment.
It’s also let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend.
See our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale at the moment via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
A good testosterone booster can indeed help you to achieve some positive results both inside and outside of the gym.
However, you should always look to get your diet and training regime on point before considering adding any supplements to your regimen.
Making sure that you’re living a healthy lifestyle in general is always the best thing to do before considering supplementation of any kind.
Review Conclusion – Final Thoughts
So, here we are at the end of our Alpha Boost Invictus review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this testosterone booster because it doesn’t use a number of the best ingredients for raising testosterone levels naturally.
It was also disappointing because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients from its users.
Overall, there are some far better options on the market at the moment if you’re looking for a natural supplement to raise your testosterone levels.